The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
don't be sorry :hugs: I was waiting for that post of yours that i would lol to (like out loud) and beg tsr to allow me to rep :u:
its late for me m8
cos I wake up at 6am most days :colonhash:
lol

thx 4 the rep

Spoiler

omg have you seen high school musical they literally describe summer as "no more waking up at 6am" :frown:
yup! Watch it ! Do you have a favourite player? In terms of Frenchmen I always liked Tsonga (nicknamed him tsongee but idk why :tongue:)
thats it. You are playing me rn. In our pjs and we are gonna have some fun :colone:
wait a second...

Spoiler

Well Tsonga because :france: :france: (nicknamed him Kinder boy, because he does some advertisement for kinder :mmm: )
But ngl, Djoko is bae :love: :love: :love:

Spoiler

* Sorry, what does "innit" mean :colondollar: ? *

Shout out to new recruit @doctorwhofan98, i hope we may continue to encounter each other on tsr, tis a pleasure to be of your acquaintance Monsieur :hat2:

Woo a shoutout - it is a pleasure to be of your acquaintance also, Cheese :smile:
Original post by defenestrated
thx 4 the rep

Spoiler

omg have you seen high school musical they literally describe summer as "no more waking up at 6am" :frown:

np :wink:omg! I just got 8th :getmecoat:
i dont like hsm... :getmecoat:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

* Sorry, what does "innit" mean :colondollar: ? *

oh cool i didnt know that! :five:
I really like Djoko (and his hair but haha :fan:)

Spoiler

urm technically its slang (short) for "isn't it" so its a bit like when you frenchies say "n'est pas" which i have to admit I actually love so much :fan: and I use it when i joke around, even if not in french :lol: u may have noticed

Spoiler

Original post by doctorwhofan98
Woo a shoutout - it is a pleasure to be of your acquaintance also, Cheese :smile:

:wink:

oh cool i didnt know that! :five:
I really like Djoko (and his hair but haha :fan:)

Spoiler

urm technically its slang (short) for "isn't it" so its a bit like when you frenchies say "n'est pas" which i have to admit I actually love so much :fan: and I use it when i joke around, even if not in french :lol: u may have noticed

Heheheh Djoko FTW :fan: :fan:

Ohhh just realised someone told me before but I forgot actually xD
Ty for the translation compliance tho :hat2:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Heheheh Djoko FTW :fan: :fan:

Ohhh just realised someone told me before but I forgot actually xD
Ty for the translation compliance tho :hat2:

Spoiler

:rofl: :yep:
lol i thought u had because I say it a lot haha!
np!

Spoiler

Original post by defenestrated
thx 4 the rep

Spoiler

I'm kind of close to 5 gems :angry: :biggrin:
:rofl: :yep:
lol i thought u had because I say it a lot haha!
np!

Spoiler

Bonjour mon ami :hat2:

Any good movies that you'd recommend?
Wow, I wake up at 6:30 on school days :rofl: Poor you :console:
I'm glad you're having a productive summer, unlike some people *cough* *cough* me *cough* *cough* :biggrin:
Cos y not innit :tongue:

YAS! Wild boys used to be my ringtone :rofl:
it is so good :daydreaming:
:frown: so sad!

YES!!!!! :woo: aww that's cute :lol: ikr - I hope after meeting the band you now know your le bons from your Taylor's :teehee:
Fabulous thread cheesicle :cube:
Away for 4 days
I miss out on everything
:colonhash:
Smh...
Original post by raniafern
I'm kind of close to 5 gems :angry: :biggrin:

@defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :biggrin: :woo: :hugs:

@CheeseIsVeg check it out!

@Platopus @CheeseIsVeg @FireFreezer77 @Matrix123 @0to100 Thank you for all your highly valuable reps :rofl:
@defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :biggrin: :woo: :hugs:

@CheeseIsVeg check it out!

@Platopus @CheeseIsVeg @FireFreezer77 @Matrix123 @0to100 Thank you for all your highly valuable reps :rofl:

Haha you just earned another :wink:
Original post by Platopus
Haha you just earned another :wink:

Haha, lol... Thanks :biggrin: So did you... :biggrin: :hugs:
Haha, lol... Thanks :biggrin: So did you... :biggrin: :hugs:

PRSOM

:grouphugs: Merci beaucoup!
PRSOM

:grouphugs: Merci beaucoup!

Oy vey! Tu aussi?
Oy vey! Tu aussi?

Error: My year 7 French knowledge extends no further.

Spoiler

Error: My year 7 French knowledge extends no further.

Spoiler

Oh lol :rofl: I meant: You too?

Oy vey isn't French :rofl: It's Yiddish :toofunny:
Bonjour mon ami :hat2:
Any good movies that you'd recommend?
Wow, I wake up at 6:30 on school days :rofl: Poor you :console:
I'm glad you're having a productive summer, unlike some people *cough* *cough* me *cough* *cough* :biggrin:

Bonjour :france:
Well :mmm:
I'm guessing you won't want French films (though they are the best)I'm not sure what you like?Films I've recently watched and loved are: Finding Dory, The Matrix, Sherlock Homes, The Martian :love:, The Imitation Game @eternaforest, The Theory of Everything :daydreaming: and loads more. If none of these appeal lemme know and I'll feed u more :mwuaha:
ikr, only reason i'm not sleeping know is caffeine and sugar m8 :lol:
:erm: productive?Today I was allowed to leave early bc train strikes and then one of my trains was cancelled so I left EVEN EARLIER :eek3:
So much for getting work done lol

Original post by Amellia123
YES!!!!! :woo: aww that's cute :lol: ikr - I hope after meeting the band you now know your le bons from your Taylor's :teehee:

:mmm: I just love Simon's voice (look I remembered :mmm:) in Wild Boys :daydreaming: its so perfect m8!
I hope I do Mistress (don't give me a test pls :lol:)

Original post by Salamandastron
Fabulous thread cheesicle :cube:

omg u adorable individual
please accept this hug --> :jumphug:
I also hope your knee isn't causing you any pain anymore!

Spoiler

Original post by AppleB
Away for 4 days
I miss out on everything
:colonhash:
Smh...

noooo

Spoiler

@defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :biggrin: :woo: :hugs:@CheeseIsVeg check it out!

:lol: :congrats: :party:
Bonjour :france:
Well :mmm:
I'm guessing you won't want French films (though they are the best)I'm not sure what you like?Films I've recently watched and loved are: Finding Dory, The Matrix, Sherlock Homes, The Martian :love:, The Imitation Game @eternaforest, The Theory of Everything :daydreaming: and loads more. If none of these appeal lemme know and I'll feed u more :mwuaha:
ikr, only reason i'm not sleeping know is caffeine and sugar m8 :lol:
:erm: productive?Today I was allowed to leave early bc train strikes and then one of my trains was cancelled so I left EVEN EARLIER :eek3:
So much for getting work done lol

:mmm: I just love Simon's voice (look I remembered :mmm:) in Wild Boys :daydreaming: its so perfect m8!
I hope I do Mistress (don't give me a test pls :lol:)

omg u adorable individual
please accept this hug --> :jumphug:
I also hope your knee isn't causing you any pain anymore!

Spoiler

noooo

Spoiler

:lol: :congrats: :party:

@Salamandastron Fancy some company to polish 'em cookies off? :cookie: @CheeseIsVeg

Quick Reply

Latest