Tajikistan or any other tan?

I'm of Kashmiri ethnic background :smile:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Jewish

Jewish is an ethnicity? :s-smilie:
Reply 63
Original post by Prince of Punani
I always wonder what people would say about me :moon: usually I get Lebanese

haha i get bengali a couple of times or pakistani, no one ever guesses that im indian :lol:
Original post by mkap
haha i get bengali a couple of times or pakistani, no one ever guesses that im indian :lol:

Speaking as a man who knows his stuff on this.

Bengi girls have more east Asian eyes, Bengi guys are hairy. It's harder with Pakistani vs Indian because some Northern Indian are tall and light.
Original post by Anonymous
Jewish is an ethnicity? :s-smilie:

Jews are a people and any body of any race can be Jewish, but Ashkenazi/Sephardi/Mizrahi etc are most definitely ethnicities.
Jews are a people and any body of any race can be Jewish, but Ashkenazi/Sephardi/Mizrahi etc are most definitely ethnicities.

Yeah, I know being Jewish only stands for beliefs and nothing more. I just left a question mark to give a chance for the person explain further by what they meant. I've generally seen a lot of people use the term 'Jewish' for an ethnicity though- makes no sense:confused::confused:
u look like ur from a human ethnicity
Yeah, I know being Jewish only stands for beliefs and nothing more. I just left a question mark to give a chance for the person explain further by what they meant. I've generally seen a lot of people use the term 'Jewish' for an ethnicity though- makes no sense:confused::confused:

Think like the Amish, they are their own religious group but because of they have been separated for such a long time they have their own customs, language, manner of dressing and look.
Original post by tamil fever
u look like ur from a human ethnicity

Well that's a huge relief. Woo! :P
You look TSRIAN if that helps:biggrin:
Think like the Amish, they are their own religious group but because of they have been separated for such a long time they have their own customs, language, manner of dressing and look.

True, about them having their own identity but as for facial features and blood groups its still makes no sense. Maybe I'll just do some research and find out
Original post by Marshall Taylor

Like these people?
True, about them having their own identity but as for facial features and blood groups its still makes no sense. Maybe I'll just do some research and find out

I wish I could have been of more help, when someone mentions a Jew, what most people think of are the Ashkenazi Jews, which is an ethnic group, however you could in theory convert to Judaism and you would be a Kashmiri Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
Original post by Marshall Taylor

OK, I didn't mean to send you a massive link. It was showing up as the picture before :colondollar:
I wish I could have been of more help, when someone mentions a Jew, what most people think of are the Ashkenazi Jews, which is an ethnic group, however you could in theory convert to Judaism and you would be a Kashmiri Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions

Thank you for your help! :biggrin:
Yes, anyone can be of any religion regardless of their race or ethnicity.
I totally agree, but its just something I'm very curious about since I love genealogy :smile:

I am actually south asian btw haha

I am south asian but have been told that I look white too. :rofl:
Mostly White with a tad either Arab, Jewish or Hispanic.

It does because if you look up Jews and look analyse the appearance of a large number of them, you'll find they do share a large number of of similar traits appearance wise
It looks like you're from Pakistan. My god I don't know what this obsession is that south Asian people have with looking like any other ethnicity but their own

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending