The Student Room Group

Ultimate beta cuckoldry. Goodbye to my faith in my fellow man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727758/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-discovers-wife-having-affair.html

Wife of Liverpool defender, Dejan Lovren, who makes £65,000 a week cheats on him with lumberjack who makes £200./ month.

Despite the embarassment, Lovren says he is determined to still work it out with his wife, and decided to take her on a "relationship make or break" holiday after discovering her affair

Could not believe this when I saw this. How much of a cuck is this guy willing to let her make him?

What makes this so painful to see if that this guy is a Premier League footballer. His sexual market value could not be any higher. Given his position, he could literally have his wife (and other women) worshipping at his feet, yet he lets her walk all over him.

That's it. This is an official goodbye to my faith in my fellow man. The world has literally just become one big vagina now.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I cringe so hard my toes curl up like the witch in the Wizard of Oz when I see someone unironically using the word "cuck", even if it is factually appropriate here.

This seems stupid, but if he wants to waste his time and money on a person that's morally in the gutter then that's his prerogative.
What a time to be alive. Cucks everywhere.
Reply 3
Well she's clearly just in it for the money and not the D. He probably is just as bad in bed as he is on the pitch :laugh:
The guy she was cheating with is so ugly.
Original post by UWS
Well she's clearly just in it for the money and not the D. He probably is just as bad on the pitch as he is in bed :laugh:

Burrrn.
An embarrassing situation but the words "cuck" and "beta" really make me cringe. Hope they die out soon.
The hilarity is if they get divorced, she'll be able to get it in a London court and get millions off him.
Makes a change from footballers cheating on their wives/girlfriends 😃
Reply 9
If only everyone minded their own lives instead of judging others...
Original post by Ella-keturah
Makes a change from footballers cheating on their wives/girlfriends 😃

In general terms, they're the talent, as in uber breadwinners, so they're running an enormous risk if it's a wife.
I bet that lumberjack has plenty of wood
money isn't everything.if there is no love, money will not help.
Who else thought this thread was going to be a rant about the EU accepting refugees and LOLd when they saw it was about Dejan Lovren.
If It were me that **** would be out of the door the same day she told me.
Reply 15
Should have her beheaded like Supreme Gentleman™ Henry VIII did with his missus
So she jacked off his lumber.
Reply 17
Ooh, shiny buzzwords! No better than "ultimate xenophobic bigotry"...
In his situation I find it difficult to imagine I would be so tolerant but he can do what he likes I suppose
Sounds like he actual cares about his wife, and wants to try to make it work, everyday there are couples out there where the man or woman has cheated and they try to work it out rather than immediately filing for divorce. To me that seems a more grown up way to go about it, but ultimately everyone will react to being cheated on differently, and if this guy wants to try and save his marriage rather than just straight up end it then props to him and I hope it goes well for them both.
Original post by TelAviv
I bet that lumberjack has plenty of wood

:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest