The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apologies for the title. I appear to have developed dyslexia.
Poor guy.

Is it bad that I laughed at the YouTube video? Lol
Reply 3
Darwin award winner this year?
Original post by IamJacksContempt
I appear to have developed dyslexia.

After watching that video, it's clear you've developed a wicked sense of humor too
Reply 5
well... if one is stupidly passionate about something, one may lose their head for it :wink:
It was time for him to head off.
Those damn Isis people beheading westerners!!!

*even though police say he wasn't decapitated
Not a good way to get ahead in life
What's the point of this thread?? :getmecoat:

Posted from OtherWorld
Reply 10
Original post by TercioOfParma
It was time for him to head off.

OMG!! NOoooooooooo:biggrin::rofl::rofl3:
Oh, so that's what the 'serious incident' was - my train from London Victoria to Brighton was delayed because of this :angry:
I seen some comments on facebook like "you guys wouldn't be laughing if it was a member of your family". But come on even if someone in your own family was that daft you'd still think in the back of your mind that they deserved it,
Original post by oShahpo
Darwin award winner this year?

That's just heartless. The man died.
Is everyone on this thread just evil?:confused:

I read about this before and it's horrific.
Original post by kangsterf
That's just heartless. The man died.

1.8 people die every second.
Im so confused here, why are peoplw making jokes in this thread?
Wow some of the comments in this thread. People do stupid things all the time. YOU do stupid things. Sometimes the consequences are just more serious than others.
Original post by thegodofgod
Oh, so that's what the 'serious incident' was - my train from London Victoria to Brighton was delayed because of this :angry:

Are you actually serious. A life lost, someone has lost their son, and all you can think about is your little delay.

God I just love humans.

Since when did people lose so much respect for others.
Original post by TiernanW
Wow some of the comments in this thread. People do stupid things all the time. YOU do stupid things. Sometimes the consequences are just more serious than others.

Thank you.

We all do stupid things on a weekly basis, we are just fortunate that the consequences of those actions aren't catastrophic. In this case the consequences were, doesn't mean we should criticise and belittle another indivdual, especially when that person is recently deceased.

The things people are willing to say in order to gain a cheap laugh is a little pathetic.

Latest

Trending

Trending