The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sameehaiqbal
This thread has gone so off topic :colonhash:

Because, some people cannot handle a little heat (or a word in this case) :rofl: I feel sorry for them.
Original post by Saba XD
Delusion is strong with this one. :laugh:

Speaking bout yourself again :laugh:
Original post by Anonymous
Speaking bout yourself again :laugh:

Nope, about you. I know I don't at least get butthurt over a word unlike you. :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
Nope, about you. I know I don't at least get butthurt over a word unlike you. :biggrin:

Speaking bout yourself again :biggrin:
Speaking bout yourself again :biggrin:

Where did I showcase hostility towards anyone in this thread over a word? You, on the other hand did, hence I am referring to you kiddo. :u:
Original post by Saba XD
Where did I showcase hostility towards anyone in this thread over a word? You, on the other hand did, hence I am referring to you kiddo. :u:

Again talking about yourself :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD

Again talking about yourself :biggrin:

OML you guys are like two little children. One of you please be better than the other and grow up to stop this pointless ****ing argument.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RDKGames
OML you two are like two little children. One of you please be better than the other and grow up to stop this pointless ****ing argument.

At least I make sense. But, ok I will stop. Sowie :cry:. I love knocking sense into people. But, I realise it makes me stoop down to their level. (I knew I was going to get told off sooner or later :rofl: Risking it like a baws :cool:)
Original post by Saba XD
At least I make sense. But, ok I will stop. Sowie :cry:. I love knocking sense into people. But, I realise it makes me stoop down to their level. (I knew I was going to get told off sooner or later :rofl: Risking it like a baws :cool:)

You make no sense at all and your level is so low that no one could stoop down to it even if they tried :rofl:
You make no sense at all and your level is so low that no one could stoop down to it even if they tried :rofl:

LOL ok. If winning this gives you life then I will let you.
Original post by Saba XD
LOL ok. If winning this gives you life then I will let you.

I'm trueing :biggrin:

Pardon?

you're the same person as anonymous 9 aren't you :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
Pardon?

Read
Read

I did hence, I asked because there is no such thing as 'trueing'. And, if you were referring to 'truing', that is alignment of a wheel. :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
I did hence, I asked because there is no such thing as 'trueing'. And, if you were referring to 'truing', that is alignment of a wheel. :smile:

I was trueing :smile:
I was trueing :smile:

K.
Original post by Saba XD
K.

:yes:
Original post by Saba XD
K.

:yes:

Get a room you two.