The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
:console: Want to talk about it?

I have been feeling physically ill all day (sore muscles from moving stuff to new flat, and sore stomach and head), and I don't think it's helping me mentally. :s-smilie:
Original post by Airmed
I have been feeling physically ill all day (sore muscles from moving stuff to new flat, and sore stomach and head), and I don't think it's helping me mentally. :s-smilie:

It really sucks when you have physical stuff on top of mental health stuff, makes everything worse. :hugs:

Does your new place have a bath? Can be good for soothing painful muscles. Good for taking time out just for yourself too - put your favorite music on and take your time.
It really sucks when you have physical stuff on top of mental health stuff, makes everything worse. :hugs:

Does your new place have a bath? Can be good for soothing painful muscles. Good for taking time out just for yourself too - put your favorite music on and take your time.

It does have a bath but I won't be able to use it until Tuesday when I am fully moved to the new flat. I'm really excited to use it though. :h:
I take it this is for anxiety?

yeah :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Honestly?

I feel so bloody crap but have to keep going, got work and stuff to do!

Burst into tears last night, and dunno if ill bother going back on them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :hugs:did the meds help you before? What was it that made you come off them? Sorry if you've explained this elsewhere on the thread already
Original post by Ezme39
Sorry to hear that :hugs:did the meds help you before? What was it that made you come off them? Sorry if you've explained this elsewhere on the thread already

I think so but iv been through one of the hardest few months of my life so i dont know.

Urrrm i came off them for 2 reasons i guess. 1 i ran out and 2 im not sure if i need them now because i seem to be happier than i was. I dunno

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Ill with nerves over this PIP medical tomorrow. Just wish it was over already :cry2: not expecting to get PIP anyway, I'll be lucky to get ESA at a push I think. Glad I have a morning appointment tomorrow at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a message to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes :hugs:

Original post by bullettheory
Hey yeah I am not too bad, have been feeling slightly lower recently but trying to do my best to stop it in its tracks. How are you? I hope the accommodation issue is getting better :hugs:

Really sorry to hear you've been feeling lower recently. I'm on and off Skype so if it would ever help to chat then feel free to send a message. :hugs: I'm not doing great, feeling very very alone and lost to be honest.
Not doing well this evening. Everything is going wrong. :cry:
Does anyone else here find that they feel more depressed in hot weather (I'm not a fan of very cold weather either but at least it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down)?
Original post by ScaryScience
Just a message to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: wishing you all the best for your medical too. Let me know how you get on :hugs:
Can i talk to someone?
Original post by Anonymous
Can i talk to someone?

What's wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can i talk to someone?

I am very much awake, feel free to PM me I won't tell anyone who you are and what is wrong.
I am very much awake, feel free to PM me I won't tell anyone who you are and what is wrong.

That was posted by me btw.
Does anyone else here find that they feel more depressed in hot weather (I'm not a fan of very cold weather either but at least it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down)?

I tend to feel more depressed in the summer compared to the winter. I guess that in the summer, everything and everyone around me seem to all be feeling happy or enjoying the occasion but then I look at the,, feel bitter and get more depressed. :tongue:
Had such a crap night due to nerves over this PIP medical but I woke up to some good news, I passed my ESA medical! Woke up today to backdated money in my account and I'm not due to be paid until next week but got it today. Dont know of I'm in the work or support group but should probably get the letter today or tomorrow. That is a huge weight off my shoulders :biggrin: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had such a crap night due to nerves over this PIP medical but I woke up to some good news, I passed my ESA medical! Woke up today to backdated money in my account and I'm not due to be paid until next week but got it today. Dont know of I'm in the work or support group but should probably get the letter today or tomorrow. That is a huge weight off my shoulders :biggrin: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great about the ESA! :biggrin:

Good luck for today :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
That's great about the ESA! :biggrin:

Good luck for today :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :hugs: I'm over the moon about ESA :smile: I wasn't expecting them to take OCD seriously tbh.

Callan just called to see what group I've been put into and I've been put into the support group for a year :smile: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :hugs: I'm over the moon about ESA :smile: I wasn't expecting them to take OCD seriously tbh.

Callan just called to see what group I've been put into and I've been put into the support group for a year :smile: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent!
Original post by Tiger Rag
Excellent!

Best news I've had for a while. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile