The Student Room Group

Why are most bouncers *********?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MagicNMedicine
I've been going out for years and never had any problems with bouncers.....seriously. This is being out regularly in 3 different cities.

But you meet some people who seem to always have problems with bouncers. Same as some people always seem to have problems with the police, or always seem to have 'unfair speeding tickets' and so on

As someone who has never had a problem with bouncers nor a criminal record, it's pretty obvious that policing attracts a certain personality type. You must have noticed how people from police families often have half of the men in the force and the other half are complete lowlife thugs.
Original post by TorpidPhil
You living in the US or something? You don't get batons in security here...

you can get batons they aren't common more of a deterrent than a functional piece but if required they even have small arms licences for high-end cargo shipping
Original post by jamesthehustler
you can get batons they aren't common more of a deterrent than a functional piece but if required they even have small arms licences for high-end cargo shipping

We're hardly talking doormen here though...

Doormen very rarely even carry cuffs!
a lot of them are ex army and are always polite to me so I respect them back. as long as you are not pissed as a newt and stumbling around while they are checking your id they will not trouble you and usually tell you to have a good night
Sorry couldn't resist...
[video="youtube;E33pel3gKDI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E33pel3gKDI[/video]
Original post by TorpidPhil
We're hardly talking doormen here though...

Doormen very rarely even carry cuffs!

they do more in cargo but sometime doormen are needed and it pays the bills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending