The Student Room Group

Why are people so afraid of the naked human body?

It's not disgusting or vulgar - it's nature. Why are we so afraid of it? A naked man or woman does not mean something sexual by default.
Original post by Grand High Witch
It's not disgusting or vulgar - it's nature. Why are we so afraid of it? A naked man or woman does not mean something sexual by default.

Not sure and most times seeing people naked would not be pleasing on my eyes even in a non sexual way xD
I think it's beautiful but my mum on the other hand is disgusted by the human body :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I think it's beautiful but my mum on the other hand is disgusted by the human body :s-smilie:

Yeah my body is pretty beautiful :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
This is probably a very complicated issue. I think it is primarily societal, but I do not know where the origins lie.
Because religion.

Apparently God thinks we'll all rape each other if we see a breast or something.
Tbh I find the human body completely naked quite ugly, like not appealing at all.
For some reason I could never be naked in front of a girl, but I could be in front of guys (as long as they aren't family). Its so weird.
People are afraid of mine because I bludgeoned a person to death with my part once.
I am if they're fat.
Well it will at least be in part that being clothed is seen as a sign of civilisation rather than being naked like the animals or uncivilised tribes and barbarians.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I am if they're fat.

fatist! *triggered*
Chilly isn't it
Not necessarily true, the same applies for if a person is anorexic. #double #standard #hippy #shyt :lol:

I agree with the latter. :smile:

I am if they're fat.

Surely, you'd be a bit more open minded since us :dumbells: rats experience the fluffiness that comes with a long bulk. :laugh:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Surely, you'd be a bit more open minded since us :dumbells: rats experience the fluffiness that comes with a long bulk. :laugh:

Bit of chub is fine. Full on fat, nah.
I am if they're fat.

Triggered!!!!!!!!!1
Original post by Grand High Witch

Trust me; I'm not. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply 17
I've been been bitten by them once too often.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending