The Student Room Group

AS Level Folders

I'm doing 4 subjects (Maths, FM, Chem and Phys). Should I take a lever arch file for each subject to school every day or should I keep them at home and take ring binders for each of my subjects?
Original post by Youngey4
I'm doing 4 subjects (Maths, FM, Chem and Phys). Should I take a lever arch file for each subject to school every day or should I keep them at home and take ring binders for each of my subjects?

When I was in sixth form, I took one ring binder to college every day, with file dividers separating my work for each subject. Once the ring binder was full, I transferred the work to a lever arch file I kept at home. I also kept plastic wallets in the ring binder to store any loose sheets in until I got home and could hole punch them.

I'd recommend just taking one ring binder every day, lever arch files are too bulky :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
When I was in sixth form, I took one ring binder to college every day, with file dividers separating my work for each subject. Once the ring binder was full, I transferred the work to a lever arch file I kept at home. I also kept plastic wallets in the ring binder to store any loose sheets in until I got home and could hole punch them.

I'd recommend just taking one ring binder every day, lever arch files are too bulky :smile:

Thanks so much!
Reply 3

Lockers?
Reply 4
Original post by ChkATM
Lockers?

I'm not sure if they're available to us.
Reply 5
I'm not sure if they're available to us.

Can't do any harm in asking? Some places tend to charge, but I can't really relate as I had one through my school days and 6th form albeit from form room to form room :s-smilie: and now I've got one at uni. Don't know what I'd do without one :/
Reply 6
Original post by ChkATM
Can't do any harm in asking? Some places tend to charge, but I can't really relate as I had one through my school days and 6th form albeit from form room to form room :s-smilie: and now I've got one at uni. Don't know what I'd do without one :/

Did you use just lever arch files and just leave certain ones in your locker throughout the day?
Reply 7
Did you use just lever arch files and just leave certain ones in your locker throughout the day?

Yup.

Quick Reply

Latest