The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
WRONG!

I KNOW IM RIGHT, allow it fam.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 32DD but I'm petite looking so it doesn't make a difference what size they are. Boobs are boobs, they're fun. Don't let them dictate your happiness with yourself because I'm sure you have so much more to offer than a pair of boobs.

Remaining anonymous because its ma boobs n that.

That's true I guess, I sometimes feel my boobs are to o small. Sometimes, I opt for padded bras or lace bras.
Original post by 34908seikj
I KNOW IM RIGHT, allow it fam.

I swear your wrong! Besided my size isnt right anyways. Very uncomfortable. I have to get a size check again

Why do you asume i have small :frown: ones?
I dont really wear bras, but when i do its a 34C/D. But thats more because of my back size and gaping after weightloss. My actual boobs are quite small so going braless works.
32GG and I could not hate it more, I'm constantly stressed about them getting saggy and the fact they aren't as perky as everyone elses seem to be. Literally not one thing about them that I'm not self conscious about
32GG and I could not hate it more, I'm constantly stressed about them getting saggy and the fact they aren't as perky as everyone elses seem to be. Literally not one thing about them that I'm not self conscious about

Hmm, I didn't think about this! I was self concious that my boobs are too small.
You're everywhere! :colonhash:

What can I say? I'm omnipresent.
I swear your wrong! Besided my size isnt right anyways. Very uncomfortable. I have to get a size check again

Why do you asume i have small :frown: ones?

You're tall, have a thigh gap which sort of implys you're not morbidly obese so the odds of having large[er?] boobs are stacked against you. That and I vaguely remember you mentioning a B smh.
34? Imma go through the whole alphabet in multiples two.

:frown: Some would say at least you have boobs
Hmm, I didn't think about this! I was self concious that my boobs are too small.

:frown: Some would say at least they are perky
Guuuuuys! Check the guides for finding the correct bra size. I'm not very thin (at all) and wear a 34H . Make sure that your number measurement is your size in inches around your ribs and then work out how many inches bigger your boobs are to give you your number. A lot of shops will tell little fibs to keep you in their sizes so you'll buy from them. My size 10 sister was fitted into a 34B when she's actually a 28DD.

Wearing a good, we'll fitting bra will make a whole world of difference and will improve your shape and make you feel a bit more confident in your boobs.

If your bra digs anywhere, the middle bit doesn't lie flat against your chest or the strap at the back is anything but completely parallel to the floor then you have the wrong size.
30D; it's not as big as it sounds
:frown: Some would say at least you have boobs

Sure, I've got boobs. But so have many girls with much smaller bodies than me, so have much prettier girls and I know my boyfriends looks at (and prefers because they're his type) tiny, skinny girls with curves (but average sized boobs, though he claims he's always liked big boobs...he's a terrible liar:tongue:).

Having boobs doesn't make you any more confident, they're often the source of my insecurity since it's all I assume I have to keep my boyfriend interested so when he introduces me to this girl he knows and she's a size 6/8, gorgeous and has pretty big boobs it makes me feel worthless.

Don't base your body image off mounds of fat! Small boobs are great, you can get away without wearing bras, your bras are cheaper and often prettier, and you can get sports bras that actually stop the bouncing that hurts when you run! All boobs are good.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Guuuuuys! Check the guides for finding the correct bra size. I'm not very thin (at all) and wear a 34H . Make sure that your number measurement is your size in inches around your ribs and then work out how many inches bigger your boobs are to give you your number. A lot of shops will tell little fibs to keep you in their sizes so you'll buy from them. My size 10 sister was fitted into a 34B when she's actually a 28DD.

Wearing a good, we'll fitting bra will make a whole world of difference and will improve your shape and make you feel a bit more confident in your boobs.

If your bra digs anywhere, the middle bit doesn't lie flat against your chest or the strap at the back is anything but completely parallel to the floor then you have the wrong size.

Perfect advice, I've been measured and I'm a 34B. I usually buy strapless bras. I prefer having the option to take the straps of if I wish to do so, I like to wear a lot of lace so I wear a strapless bra with a bandeau underneath :smile:

My boobs aren't horrible, but I sometimes feel they're too small compared to other female boobs.
Sure, I've got boobs. But so have many girls with much smaller bodies than me, so have much prettier girls and I know my boyfriends looks at (and prefers because they're his type) tiny, skinny girls with curves (but average sized boobs, though he claims he's always liked big boobs...he's a terrible liar:tongue:).

Having boobs doesn't make you any more confident, they're often the source of my insecurity since it's all I assume I have to keep my boyfriend interested so when he introduces me to this girl he knows and she's a size 6/8, gorgeous and has pretty big boobs it makes me feel worthless.

Don't base your body image off mounds of fat! Small boobs are great, you can get away without wearing bras, your bras are cheaper and often prettier, and you can get sports bras that actually stop the bouncing that hurts when you run! All boobs are good.

You need confidence gurl. The bigger the better:biggrin:
You need confidence gurl. The bigger the better:biggrin:

The bigger, the bigger the nipple. The bigger, the saggier they get and quicker too. The bigger, the damn more expensive bras I MEAN COME ON £32 for a bra that fits properly? Robbery.
The bigger, the bigger the nipple. The bigger, the saggier they get and quicker too. The bigger, the damn more expensive bras I MEAN COME ON £32 for a bra that fits properly? Robbery.

:frown: Your making me feel worthless. Ugh boobs are annoying anyways. Im like 3 different bra sizes :frown:
:frown: Your making me feel worthless. Ugh boobs are annoying anyways. Im like 3 different bra sizes :frown:

I only have like 2/3 bras, how many bras do you own? I hate wearing bras lol!
I only have like 2/3 bras, how many bras do you own? I hate wearing bras lol!

7 bras is that a lot?! IM 15/16
Anyway ive been told no to wear bras much anyways. Because im between a B CUP AND A C CUP so they are still growing.
7 bras is that a lot?! IM 15/16
Anyway ive been told no to wear bras much anyways. Because im between a B CUP AND A C CUP so they are still growing.

Oh, that's why then! You're still in the process growing! :smile: .. I'm 21, I don't think my boobs are going to grow anytime soon. My Mum and aunty have said they grow after having children. My Mum used to have small boobs, after having children her boobs have grown huge. She has melons! 😂😂 I don't want mine to be huge.. Just average I guess.
I do think 7 bras is a lot, I only wear bras when I'm leaving the house to make my boobs look presentable.

Latest

Trending

Trending