The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Yeah, they did get it in the end, and it was, let's say, worth the grade it got lol.

We usually have to go to our exams offices, though some departments do some themselves

That's nice of her. I don't think my Lit teachers liked me from day one, when, during an icebreaking session, I said I love science! Lol

I got this in my email last year, after results were released. The priority service is for A2s with uni places of course, and the bottom row was for those not waiting for unis or anything

_20160807_123544.JPG

OCR*

I love how exam boards take advantage of us by making the prices of remarks more expensive than entry to the exams themselves!
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Aah that's ashame! (good for Science though :wink:)
This is my most current, unfinished, piece which is Gonville and Caius College (not my college but has been commissioned by a friend) :smile: I would love to paint all the colleges in between studying should I go!

What the hell. I actually thought this was a photo of the college.

That's some incredible talent. :K:
Indeed :wink:

I used to listen to the radio all the time ~2009-2010. 2009 was a pretty nice year for mainstream too

Currently tho, need to big up my man jb for this:

a59gmGkq_pw

And this is stuck in my head 24/7:
xUVz4nRmxn4

That's gorgeous :heart: You're very talented!

Original post by Insight314
What the hell. I actually thought this was a photo of the college.

That's some incredible talent. :K:

Thank you both very kindly! :smile:
How many per day of revision do you guys do?? Because i know some people think theyre clever after getting good grades after putting in infinitely more work than me but i still excel way more than them in maths and physics and im very very lazy...however i did self teach myself a level maths furthermaths..first year undergrad level analysis/calculus, geometry and linear algebra in a few months and also exempted from having to go to 3/5 of my subjects ...just wanted to know how much hours other people put in to get their grades...
(edited 7 years ago)

If she succeeds with that, it'll be worth Brexit.

I don't think it's gonna happen

What always surprised me is that here in Poland. State schools are a lot better than the ones you have to pay for. And I mean A LOT! In my state school in Warsaw, Poland. 10 people got offer for Oxbridge and even more more for Edinburgh, Bristol, LSE etc.

Maybe with such a ban you could repair the state education in UK :O But it's just my opinion
Hey Guys is true you will know if yfou got your cambridge place a few days early or?
Original post by Saywhat123
Hey Guys is true you will know if yfou got your cambridge place a few days early or?

No. You should know at 8am on Results Day. Definitely not before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
No. You should know at 8am on Results Day. Definitely not before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's good gives me time to book a ticket to undisclosed locations and never come back :biggrin:
Well that's good gives me time to book a ticket to undisclosed locations and never come back :biggrin:

_20160808_111209.JPG
Anyone getting results tomorrow? :smile:
_20160808_111209.JPG

Sounds perfect
Sounds perfect

:teehee:

I'm sure you'll be more than fine
Original post by TheFroyoBear
Anyone getting results tomorrow? :smile:

Good luck!
So I've managed to keep my mind off of results by keeping busy for the last few weeks, but now I have an empty week... any ideas to stop me spiralling into a bottomless pit of despair?
Good luck!

Best to get it over with!
Original post by Mostly_Crazy
So I've managed to keep my mind off of results by keeping busy for the last few weeks, but now I have an empty week... any ideas to stop me spiralling into a bottomless pit of despair?

Binge watch a TV show

Latest

Trending

Trending