The Student Room Group

Evening at Nandos went TERRIBLY WRONG

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
The sick part was totally amazing, that was THE MOST perfect timing:wink:.

Dont worry too much about it, you've now got one of the most amazing memories with your friends!

But, you might want to avoid that Nando's for a while ahah xx
Original post by cookie123456789
Me and the squad went to Nandos last night and it couldn't have gone worse. It was like something out of a sitcom. Here is how the evening went:

So we all got to Nandos and took a seat. We talked for a bit, took our orders and paid at the till. When we were taking our orders my friends noticed her ex walk into Nandos and TAKE A SEAT AT THE TABLE NEXT TO US. My friend was not happy. She didn't want to be seen by him. It would be awkward. Next thing I know my other friend has rushed to the toilet because she said she felt sick. She had apparently been sick all day but didn't want to miss the cheeky Nandos with the squad.

After we took our orders we were all just stood there and my friend was saying we've got to sit at another table. And I said we can't, there's no other tables free! I sat down and my 2 other friends followed. My friend was luckily hidden by my other friend who blocked the ex from seeing her. My friend came back from the loo saying she had been sick. Then we got our food and it was all going ok until my friend started feeling really sick. My fiend took my friend to the toilet and on the way back the EX SAW HER and said 'oh my god! Fancy seeing you here!' And she said ' yeah what a coincidence!'.

Next thing I know he was taking her over to his table ad introducing her to HIS NEW GF. She was a ***** and said to the ex 'I bet your glad you got out of that one' and my friend heard and said 'excuse me?' And the gf said 'you heard me. You didn't deserve my bf' and suddenly they started fighting in the middle of Nandos and me and my friend were just sat there saying sit down! And I tried to break them up and so did the ex and my sick friend who was shouting 'that's enough!' And suddenly she started to be sick and was SICK ALL OVER THE EX. He was not happy. He had sick all over his new white shirt and some on his well groomed blonde hair. 'Oh s***. Sorry' my friend said and the ex shouted 'you idiot!' and ran out the shop followed by the gf who shoved my friend who fell back, knocking into the table next to us, knocking their FOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR. We were all apologizing like mad and the people at the table next to us just looked FURIOUS.

I was thinking 'bloody hell. It's all kicking off tonight'. I was trying not to laugh when my mate got sick all over the bf. My friend said can we just go home' and so we just left after the angry waiter tried to mop up the sick and the food and complained about us. We just ran, left money on the table because we felt bad about the sick and the people next to us. Outside the restaurant the ex was talking about us saying how horrible we are and that my friend 'ruined' his beautiful hair (that really made me laugh). He was trying to get the sick out of his hair and saying his gf shouldn't have started the fight though. I just found it all QUITE FUNNY so I couldn't help smiling. It was like a sitcom (like the Inbetweeners or something). Me and my friends were the female inbetweeners lol. The gf thought I was smiling because of her bf getting sick all over him and she started swearing at me and came up to me saying 'you want to fight?!' I think she was a chav. I am not one for a fight. I said 'please calm down'. She said 'you think all this is funny you posho?!' (apparently I'm quite posh). And I said 'No! no! Of course not!' As I stumbled back as I thought she was going to punch me.

A crowd had formed outside Nandos shouting fight fight fight! And she said 'why were you smiling your arrogant ass off then?!' (And I'm apparently arrogant). I said I wasn't and she said 'you liar!' And SHOVED ME HARD in the stomach. It hurt. She could shove hard and I stumbled back. My friend was shouting at her now and nearly got in a fight with her and the ex was saying 'stop!' And he looked really angry. I just shouted 'run!' And we just RAN FOR IT to the bus stop and went home not even believing what just happened. Bloody hell. What a night. Still can't believe it! It was just like a sitcom! Quite funny but quite shocking... That girl was horrible. I don't know if we're ever going to go to Nandos again. Should we report the gf or something? What do think about all this?!

Wowzer.... I mean I've been in a lot of confrontations and arguments, but this pretty much beats them!
Reply 62
Yes, doctors.
tldr

summary of key points pls
dayum son
If I've ever seen instant karma happen in this world, it's in the fact that the girl got puked on after acting like a ***** lol

Your sick friend deserves a hero's medal.
Lol. My story is featured on today on TSR! :u: Thanks TSR!
Original post by TK_23
The sick part was totally amazing, that was THE MOST perfect timing:wink:.

Dont worry too much about it, you've now got one of the most amazing memories with your friends!

But, you might want to avoid that Nando's for a while ahah xx

Yeah it really was perfect comedy timing! Haha yeah I don't think we will be returning to Nandos anytime soon! :laugh:
Original post by Another
If I've ever seen instant karma happen in this world, it's in the fact that the girl got puked on after acting like a ***** lol

Your sick friend deserves a hero's medal.

My friend got a pat on the back from the squad! :laugh: She felt slightly ashamed but I think she felt proud too because they did get what they deserved haha, luckily she is feeling quite a bit better now lol.
Action, romance, suspense, comedy
Only a matter of time before this is made into a movie :biggrin:
Filed under things that never happened
Repped for the funniest made up story I've ever heard
Reply 72
Original post by Kwame502
Action, romance, suspense, comedy
Only a matter of time before this is made into a movie :biggrin:

Haha you really think so?! I think it would be great in a sitcom. Maybe I could write a sitcom and one of the episodes could be based on my evening at Nandos.
Original post by Leanney
Repped for the funniest made up story I've ever heard

It's not made up!
this is so cringe
Original post by upperechelon
this is so cringe

lol. Why?
which branch of Nandoes is it ? i really want to go there :colondollar:
Original post by the bear
which branch of Nandoes is it ? i really want to go there :colondollar:

I can't say because that would give away where I live! :eek:
Great story, even more so with the avi as Bojo - wouldn't be surprised if this happened to him too

Quick Reply