The Student Room Group

What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

This can be a material object, a person, a scenery, an event - anything. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sunsets in my home town are very beautiful :h: not that I have traveled very far in my life but Ayr/Ayrshire has a lot of beauty to it :love:
IMG_20150407_195758.jpg
image.png
Reply 3
Original post by honour
This can be a material object, a person, a scenery, an event - anything. :smile:

The girl i kinda have a crush on smiling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Sunsets in my home town are very beautiful :h: not that I have traveled very far in my life but Ayr/Ayrshire has a lot of beauty to it :love:
IMG_20150407_195758.jpg

Craig Tara is pretty incredible I must admit
Reply 5
Original post by cbreef
Craig Tara is pretty incredible I must admit

Is it? I've lived about 10 mins away from it all my life and never been :colondollar: been to the farm park next to it millions of times though :tongue:

Or do you mean Ailsa Craig? Can't imagine that the caravan park Craig Tara is incredible lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fish40

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too bad you're a fish
Reply 7
The next president of the United States, Donald J Trump.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Is it? I've lived about 10 mins away from it all my life and never been :colondollar: been to the farm park next to it millions of times though :tongue:

Or do you mean Ailsa Craig? Can't imagine that the caravan park Craig Tara is incredible lol

Trust me on this one. When you first enter the park, you get the best view in Ayrshire.
Original post by cbreef
Trust me on this one. When you first enter the park, you get the best view in Ayrshire.

I usually go up to the Carrick Hills for a walk and a drive. The views from there are great too :smile:
Snowdonia National Park. I love that place way too much.

I've basically decided that I'm going to ditch the partying holiday and either go interrailing or stay in a holiday house in Snowdonia for a week or two and hike/canoe across the lakes :h:
Going up the Eiffel Tower with my family. It's one of my absolute favorite memories. I think I was around 11 and my mum always told me about how she'd always wanted to go to Paris. When we finally went there, I kind of got lost on our way up the tower and my mum was furious. We bickered, she told me I ruined her biggest dream and we stood at the highest floor, arms crossed, glaring at each other. Then we burst into laughter, made up and enjoyed the mesmerizing view. :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Original post by Liinda2702
Going up the Eiffel Tower with my family. It's one of my absolute favorite memories. I think I was around 11 and my mum always told me about how she'd always wanted to go to Paris. When we finally went there, I kind of got lost on our way up the tower and my mum was furious. We bickered, she told me I ruined her biggest dream and we stood at the highest floor, arms crossed, glaring at each other. Then we burst into laughter, made up and enjoyed the mesmerizing view. :smile:

Spoiler

What a beautiful story :heart:
I walked past a shop window once.
Original post by Fish40

Posted from TSR Mobile

:puke:
Original post by honour
What a beautiful story :heart:

Haha, thank you so much! <3 My mum and I still joke about how we have to make another trip to Paris to make up for that silly fight. :biggrin:
Original post by honour

Cant think of anything specific on the spot but probably something like an orphaned elephant calf or bear cub completely enamoured with his rescuer after losing his mum.

Shame i cant recall anything specifically though :frown:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Snowdonia National Park. I love that place way too much.

I've basically decided that I'm going to ditch the partying holiday and either go interrailing or stay in a holiday house in Snowdonia for a week or two and hike/canoe across the lakes :h:

Hiking in Snowdonia is great! Me and my friends have been there a few times on hiking trips around Roman Bridge, Betwys Y Coed and Capel Curig. Do you go wild camping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaptainCliff
Hiking in Snowdonia is great! Me and my friends have been there a few times on hiking trips around Roman Bridge, Betwys Y Coed and Capel Curig. Do you go wild camping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been to Capel Curig too! It was lovely :3 Need to go again tbh.

Yes I've done wild camping! Last time I went to Snowdonia it was next to a river and a mountain in the distance :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest