The Student Room Group

Where is the 'Place to be' Nightclub wise (saturdays)

Hey Everyone,

Me and a bunch of my mates are coming up to Norwich for a Saturday night out and being Norwich 'noobies' have no idea where the best/busiest places to go on a Saturday night are. If anyone could pitch some opinions that would be great!

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by aevers14
Hey Everyone,

Me and a bunch of my mates are coming up to Norwich for a Saturday night out and being Norwich 'noobies' have no idea where the best/busiest places to go on a Saturday night are. If anyone could pitch some opinions that would be great!

Thanks

I think
Clubbers do not come to TSR
TSRarians do not go clubbing
:u:
My girlfriend says that there's a few gay clubs in Norwich that put on some decent nights.
Original post by aevers14
Hey Everyone,

Thanks

Hello! A few recommendations from our students for nights out in Norwich (not all bars/night clubs) can be found here on our website: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/advice/norwich-by-night
Original post by Foo.mp3
An HE institution paying someone to randomly post links about night-life on a student forum? World's changed since I were a lad (higher fees now, nice to know they're being well spent)!:mute:

Hi Foo. Talking to the student community is just what a Higher Education institution should be doing, we make no apologies for doing that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest