The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's no coincidence that Hitler loved them is it.
Original post by cookie123456789
Don't touch the hair. :colonhash:

You have none x
Original post by loveleest
You have none x

lol. The smiley does not but I do
Reply 43
I think Barbie is because she is a basic white blonde ***** who encourages young girls to have unrealistic body image

Your too much. I think don't blondes are that bad maybe a little cheesy at times but that's people I guess. Oh wait their basic Cheerleaders as well so that's cute. :smile::colondollar::u::h::biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Actually they could be evil. Don't kill me. They probably act dumb so everyone thinks their sweet and anglelic.:colone:
Original post by OGGUS
Your too much. I don't blondes are that bad maybe a little cheesy at times but that's people I guess. Oh wait their basic Cheerleaders as well so that's cute. :smile::colondollar::u::h::biggrin:

I'm too much?

Your too little.
Reply 46
i'm too much?

Your too little.

PRSOM
Reply 47
you dont rember but she does and she ABSOLUTLY correct
Reply 49
You see movies in which blond people are depicted as evil and now you think blondes are evil ???
Please don't confuse the fictionality of movies with reality. Thanks.

Most movie directors are dark-haired people, usually leftist and often even anti-white racists. So, they depict blond people as "evil". It's nothing more but their propaganda.

The Hollywood trope of "evil" blondes isn't exactly the only anti-blonde trope in movies of that propaganda institute. There are also many other tropes like "dumb blondes", "magical negroes" (look at Wikipedia for it) or "power brunettes" (Lara Croft e.g.)

Movies are nothing but subtle racial propaganda and obviously Hollywood is ruled by people who really resent blond men and women.

It's an open secret that Hollywood is riddled with pedophiles, satanists and some other very dubious people. It makes sense that these psychopaths really hate blondes cause usually blond people are among the most harmless, law-abiding and honest people on earth.

The really villains depict the good people as villains and try to convince the world with that propaganda.

Latest