The Student Room Group

Could someone please rate my tinder for me?/Am I unattractive?

I'm ready for the brutal honesty.

Basically, I met my most recent girlfriend on tinder and we broke up fairly recently. Now I've got Tinder back again and I really want to meet someone new

It's been 6 months since i last used it but i could remember my profile and I feel these new pictures are much better than the last ones. However, i have had the app back for a couple of days now and had only a couple of matches. I'm sure I had more matches than this by now so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

These are my pictures in this order:

https://imgur.com/a/2oSZD

My bio reads:

"wannabe singer/songwriter pursuing a solo career. Willing to learn the 3 chords of Wonderwall for someone who is worth that kind of effort. Looking for someone to make my two-person halloween costumes a reality"

Basically i would just like brutal honesty on my pictures/attractiveness and my bio to try and see how I can get more matches.

Don't be shy, I have thick skin!

Scroll to see replies

Fitty/10

P.s you remind me of Ron weasly
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Fitty/10

P.s you remind me of Ron weasly

These two statements seem to cancel each other out imo.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
These two statements seem to cancel each other out imo.

No no, they're mutually exclusive
You look decent - nothing bad, but not the best. I'd say 6/10. Your bio is quite cute too :p:H
Reply 5
You look fine..no homo. The reason youre not getting laid is not 100% looks. When girls say personality matters they are not joking, it really does. As long as your average looking and got confidence you can pull.
6/10
Decent, kinda cutesy but you'll be fine. Scrap the third pic and you're set to do. Maybe dress up as a wizard though.
also maybe get rid of the 4th pic too, your face has improved a lot from the baby face in those ones, but also get a good shot of your face up close, preferably not in the bathroom mirror
(edited 7 years ago)
You look fine OP but Tinder isn't a great place if you want to find a relationship..
U look fine, no worries but the problem is you are competing with guys like me on there. You are fine and all but this my tinder pic.

No offense but you cant compete.. i am meeting hundreds of females a month of there 24/5 .. I reckon my illegitimate children could fill a creche twice over

Sorry
(edited 7 years ago)
You have too many night out with guys from uni pics, one from a night out is perfect. Generally go with 1 beach/travel pic, 1 formal wear/smart, 1 casual with friends (pref woman and men) and 1 night out. In all pics look fun and relaxed and well dressed without posing. Perhaps some better quality pictures would be good too? These all look like they were taken on a camera phone in 2005.

Bio is ok, but doesnt tell anyone much about what you're like and it sounds a bit like a copy paste.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You look fine OP but Tinder isn't a great place if you want to find a relationship..

He's gonna clean up like a Dyson :smug:
Nothing wrong with you, although it might be beneficial to put up a clearer photo.

I can't speak for everyone, but the bio is too cheesy for me, on that alone I would probably be tempted to swipe left (sorry 🙈)
(edited 7 years ago)
Your first pictures all seem to be you "out with the lads". Get rid of them mate, not what a girl wants to see.
I'm ready for the brutal honesty.

Basically, I met my most recent girlfriend on tinder and we broke up fairly recently. Now I've got Tinder back again and I really want to meet someone new

It's been 6 months since i last used it but i could remember my profile and I feel these new pictures are much better than the last ones. However, i have had the app back for a couple of days now and had only a couple of matches. I'm sure I had more matches than this by now so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

These are my pictures in this order:

https://imgur.com/a/2oSZD

My bio reads:

"wannabe singer/songwriter pursuing a solo career. Willing to learn the 3 chords of Wonderwall for someone who is worth that kind of effort. Looking for someone to make my two-person halloween costumes a reality"

Basically i would just like brutal honesty on my pictures/attractiveness and my bio to try and see how I can get more matches.

Don't be shy, I have thick skin!

You are a decent looking guy but your bio would put me off big time for quite a few reasons
Original post by WoodyMKC
Your first pictures all seem to be you "out with the lads". Get rid of them mate, not what a girl wants to see.

ok which of these are ones i should keep? I always felt like the first one was a nice one...
Original post by BuzzyBeee
Nothing wrong with you, although it might be beneficial to put up a clearer photo.

I can't speak for everyone, but the bio is too cheesy for me, on that alone I would probably be tempted to swipe left (sorry 🙈)

starting to think the bio might be the biggest issue here...

some specifics on what is bad??
Original post by Betelgeuse-
U look fine, no worries but the problem is you are competing with guys like me on there. You are fine and all but this my tinder pic.

No offense but you cant compete.. i am meeting hundreds of females a month of there 24/5 .. I reckon my illegitimate children could fill a creche twice over

Sorry

If I made tinder, it would basically be that with some saucy face shots. None of this beach shot nonsense, just pure beastmode :sexface:
ok which of these are ones i should keep? I always felt like the first one was a nice one...

Keep that one then mate, just move it a few pictures in rather than it being the very first picture they see :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending