The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:mmm:

Why hello :mmm:

Favourite Starburst anyone? @AngryJellyfish @Impressive @hamza772000 @PrincessBO$$ @iEthan @mediaya @Tasnia'x @mr T 999
Mine has to be the strawberry one (red one) but lime (green one) is a v. close second :biggrin:

Spoiler

In the past, I would say strawberry or raspberry.

*moon*
Original post by hamza772000
lol, he prolly ate fried stuff like samosas etc. :mmm:

Yh, I'm fine :biggrin: I think I was wayy too dramatic :redface: :tongue:

lol, I knew :tongue:

Heeh so true! I'll ask him what he ate when be was young :mmm::lol:

Erm... Yh :frown: :o:) :p:D

Np :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
In the past, I would say strawberry or raspberry.

*moon*

omg the memz :moon::emo:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Heeh so true! I'll ask him what he ate when be was young :mmm::lol:

Erm... Yh :frown: :o:) :p:D

Np :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh, ask him :tongue:

:wink:

:biggrin: :tongue:
omg the memz :moon::emo:

Spoiler

Generally, I don't like sweets but today I made an exception for caramel ice creams.
Original post by mediaya
U did tag me lol, i read it yesterday!
Aww it must be such a pain :frown:
What work do u do tho?
Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue: I knew that.....
its so annoying :colonhash: jus like excuse-moi, can u do your job pls? :lol:
Well, I'm doing a research project at the Uni of Brighton
So I get in, log in, say "hello" awkwardly to the people in the same office as me and then get on me PC, takes ages to connect to internet, so i wait, check me nailies, (they look degoutant as per usual), finish yesterday's research (on liquid nitrogen storage/as a fuel in an engine to generate electricity - uknow :biggrin:), then I'll go onto reading through an article/scientific paper (today it was a report from a meeting thing that loads of scientists (including my supervisor :fan:) wrote up and published so yh) (it was 157 pages long m8 :lol:) so I wrote that up and referenced it. Then I moved onto editing my report (a massive document which I put everything) and try to make it less than 20 pages :erm: (its 23 rn m8 and i haven't even gotten halfway onto my project (limit is 20 pages m8).
Urgh then it was lunch which was yum (spoilers for my blog m8) :mmm:
then I got some feedback on designs for this injector thing I have to design and get a Technician to make for me :colondollar:I now have a final design and we are meeting tomorrow to think about making it :fan:

lol that was long haha
Generally, I don't like sweets but today I made an exception for caramel ice creams.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ow my gowd
cookie
ice cream
cookie
its so frikin perfect I want the ability to make it come real via grabbing it from the screen (totally not what i did t-5 seconds ago :mmm:)
u
r
lucky :daydreaming:

Spoiler

100 post stats:

mediaya - 15
hamza - 5
AngryJellyfish - 4
Kwame502 - 4
CheeseIsVeg - 3
mr T 999 - 2
Ak143244 - 2
PrincessBO$$ - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya - 9
AngryJellyfish - 2
Kwame502 - 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
ow my gowd
cookie
ice cream
cookie
its so frikin perfect I want the ability to make it come real via grabbing it from the screen (totally not what i did t-5 seconds ago :mmm:)
u
r
lucky :daydreaming:

Spoiler

*noway* that's not mine. I couldn't find picture on the Internet of the ice cream brand so I took one from Google
*noway* that's not mine. I couldn't find picture on the Internet of the ice cream brand so I took one from Google

:colonhash:
:facepalm::hand:

Spoiler

:tongue: I knew that.....
its so annoying :colonhash: jus like excuse-moi, can u do your job pls? :lol:
Well, I'm doing a research project at the Uni of Brighton
So I get in, log in, say "hello" awkwardly to the people in the same office as me and then get on me PC, takes ages to connect to internet, so i wait, check me nailies, (they look degoutant as per usual), finish yesterday's research (on liquid nitrogen storage/as a fuel in an engine to generate electricity - uknow :biggrin:), then I'll go onto reading through an article/scientific paper (today it was a report from a meeting thing that loads of scientists (including my supervisor :fan:) wrote up and published so yh) (it was 157 pages long m8 :lol:) so I wrote that up and referenced it. Then I moved onto editing my report (a massive document which I put everything) and try to make it less than 20 pages :erm: (its 23 rn m8 and i haven't even gotten halfway onto my project (limit is 20 pages m8).
Urgh then it was lunch which was yum (spoilers for my blog m8) :mmm:
then I got some feedback on designs for this injector thing I have to design and get a Technician to make for me :colondollar:I now have a final design and we are meeting tomorrow to think about making it :fan:

lol that was long haha

Woaaaaah! Omg ur a genuis arent u? :eek::lol: lots of work indeed!
Omg omg i feel like crap, i do nothing :frown::cry2:.......
Well done cheese! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Woaaaaah! Omg ur a genuis arent u? :eek::lol: lots of work indeed!
Omg omg i feel like crap, i do nothing :frown::cry2:.......
Well done cheese! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink: yeah its pretty scary aysha :afraid:
no! I didn't know what a piston, injector or how an engine worked and I had to get them to explain to me because I learn through listening to people say things, not reading google articles :wink:
yeah tell me about it. Workload = :colonhash: . Early mornings = :colonhash:. Trains = :mad: . Mediaya = :lovehug:
Original post by mr T 999

Favourite starburst sweet
NOW!
Favourite starburst sweet
NOW!

I don't eat sweets sorry :tongue:

Posted from OtherWorld
:wink: yeah its pretty scary aysha :afraid:
no! I didn't know what a piston, injector or how an engine worked and I had to get them to explain to me because I learn through listening to people say things, not reading google articles :wink:
yeah tell me about it. Workload = :colonhash: . Early mornings = :colonhash:. Trains = :mad: . Mediaya = :lovehug:

Lol u learn as u go!
Seriously, i wish i was u... That strong :yep:.... If u was in ur case i'd worry so much that i'd die :eek:
Awww thanks *blushing*
Heheh lol cheese=:jumphug:+:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest