The Student Room Group

Act cool or be honest

Alright, I was shy in school, I'm more confident now but I lost contact with a girl I liked, she was confident and hot and intelligent, and I was drawn to her but never said anything.

So I'm gonna ask her out, I still see her around on occasion and even though we'll be off to uni next year I'll give it a shot. I don't know whether to be confident and just act like an old friend but the newer version of myself to change her perception of me, or whether I should be honest and tell her I've been wanting to see her around cause I've liked her for a while. Guys and girls opinions would be welcomed, completely new to the world of dating cause I've never met someone I'm willing to ask out until now. Whatever she says I'll be at peace with as long as I present my best self. Cheers TSR.
Original post by Anonymous
Alright, I was shy in school, I'm more confident now but I lost contact with a girl I liked, she was confident and hot and intelligent, and I was drawn to her but never said anything.

So I'm gonna ask her out, I still see her around on occasion and even though we'll be off to uni next year I'll give it a shot. I don't know whether to be confident and just act like an old friend but the newer version of myself to change her perception of me, or whether I should be honest and tell her I've been wanting to see her around cause I've liked her for a while. Guys and girls opinions would be welcomed, completely new to the world of dating cause I've never met someone I'm willing to ask out until now. Whatever she says I'll be at peace with as long as I present my best self. Cheers TSR.

Be honest and tell her how you feel WHILST doing so CONFIDENTLY
Original post by Anonymous

be honest and confident i was the same and had the same issue but i change in my last year of school
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Be honest and tell her how you feel WHILST doing so CONFIDENTLY

Sounds fair enough, just didn't wanna scare her off before I've even begun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending