The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
I'm good thanks

What have you been up to?

Posted from OtherWorld

I am going to watch anime and I want to finish Mirai Nikki soon. It's been good few days since I started watching this, if not months *unimpressed*.

You?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
*cough* shouty *cough*
yh, but chez plz just listen to it, here's another one: This is fire! : [video="youtube;Rc_hziEFBfs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_hziEFBfs[/video]
@Impressive Thanks for the rep :wink:
Original post by hamza772000
yh, but chez plz just listen to it, here's another one: This is fire! : [video="youtube;Rc_hziEFBfs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_hziEFBfs[/video]

was doin such a good job until he started getting shouty and it escalated to shouty swearing and :hide:

He meant: How are you impressive?It's a fair question: what makes you so impressive Monsieur Impressive?

Spoiler

Spoiler

was doin such a good job until he started getting shouty and it escalated to shouty swearing and :hide:
"So on behalf of our whole staff, kiss our a$$hole cracks" :tongue: Bruh, he ended his f***ing career! :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
#CheeseIsAmazing :colondollar: END OF ARGUMENT! :biggrin:
hehe thanks :hugs::lovehug:

Oh je vois, donc le fromage a des yeux alors? :mmm:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

@mediaya

mais je pense que tu as tort :naughty:
de rien
mais

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Impressive

Spoiler

:colonhash:

Spoiler

"So on behalf of our whole staff, kiss our a$$hole cracks" :tongue: Bruh, he ended his f***ing career! :biggrin:

:lolwut:
Apparently this guy on "Hot 97" (radio) said to frake that em's gonna make a diss track about him and apparently drake said, "If he does I'll have something for him" (summin like that) and now it's everywhere, but drake called out the radio station saying they were bullsh*tting, but boy oh boy if drake says anything to Em, he will get F***ED! :tongue: Em has a history of ending careers, look at his Ja rule diss tracks :tongue:

Why is eminem making a diss track about drake? What did drake do to him :s-smilie:

Posted from OtherWorld
Why is eminem making a diss track about drake? What did drake do to him :s-smilie:

Posted from OtherWorld
He isn't! It was a lie but apparently after drake was told that lie, he started gettin cocky, ygm? Why would Em waste his time for drake? :tongue:

Spoiler

:lolwut:
:tongue:
Original post by Impressive
I am going to watch anime and I want to finish Mirai Nikki soon. It's been good few days since I started watching this, if not months :unimpressed:

You?

Well I was pumping iron :dumbells: and playing pokémon go earlier, now I'm watching the Olympics. Later I'll probably watch some anime (D-gray man) before I go asleep

You still haven't finished mirai nikki lol
:faceplam: I finished that less than a week lol. What do you plan on watching after you finished that?

Posted from OtherWorld
(edited 7 years ago)
He isn't! It was a lie but apparently after drake was told that lie, he started gettin cocky, ygm? Why would Em waste his time for drake? :tongue:

no that emoji meant pls explain cba to understand :lol:

Oh lol I hope it does happen we haven't had a rap fued for ages :biggrin: I want eminem to destroy drake, never liked the guy he is so overated.
Every time I tell people I don't like drake, I get dirty looks from people :eviltongue:

#EminemAllTheWay

Posted from OtherWorld
no that emoji meant pls explain cba to understand :lol:
lol, it acc did :tongue:

Oh lol I hope it does happen we haven't had a rap fued for ages :biggrin: I want eminem to destroy drake, never liked the guy he is so overated.
Every time I tell people I don't like drake, I get dirty looks from people :eviltongue:

#EminemAllTheWay

Posted from OtherWorld
Yh, man, like u just can't compared the two, I mean no hate to drake but u just don't mess with Em. Period. And drake ain't stupid he knows that, so I doubt he'd diss Eminem :tongue:
lol, it acc did :tongue:

Yh, man, like u just can't compared the two, I mean no hate to drake but u just don't mess with Em. Period. And drake ain't stupid he knows that, so I doubt he'd diss Eminem :tongue:

Hehe, sorry :frown:
Bye :h:

oh :tongue: btw, have u heard about the drake v eminem rumours, I want it to happen so bad, drake will get f***ed so badly :tongue:

I like drake:frown: and wow u seem excited:h:

@PrincessBO$$ This guy called "Benzino" was talkin sh*t about Eminem and this is one of the diss tracks em made: [video="youtube;2nfpVQfNLBs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfpVQfNLBs[/video]

:smile: Ahh cool.
No you didn't tell me, last time you said you haven't watched naruto for ages and now you tell your nearly finished :colonhash:

How many eps of bleach have you watched?

Posted from OtherWorld

Nope, when i stopped watching it (which was ages ago) , i was already near the end and still am :colonhash:
And i did tell u in the anime thread, go and read lol

Do u watch bleach as well? Episode 61 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colone:
@mediaya

mais je pense que tu as tort :naughty:
de rien
mais

Spoiler

Spoiler

*des lunette :wink: