The Student Room Group

Most famous person you've ever met?

As in spoken to/shook hands with/shot the breeze etc. etc. not saw through a window at 600ft.. :tongue:

Personally the HRH Queen Elizabeth II :smile: and Tony Blair if that perfidious rotter counts...

Scroll to see replies

Derek Landy (author of the Skulduggery Pleasant series) although I guess he isn't crazily famous. He was really nice and funny :biggrin:
Kim K and Justin Bieber
I have walked past a few internet celebs before :/
Reply 4
Several footballers like Petr Cech and Jamie Carragher
The Pakistan cricket team and the old Pakistani president :tongue:
I've met Richard Hammond in Nice Airport :smile:
Theresa May
Rod Stewart
Jeremy Paxman
The Queen
Reply 8
Liam Payne, Simon Cowell, Rita Ora, Olly Murs and Cheryl Cole all on the same day :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Brian Cox lol
Ex footballer - Gilberto da Silva
Andy Murray

Posted from TSR Mobile
met God :colondollar:
was a great experience :cute:
The Tide :love: (they're a band if you don't know them) they did a signing in London and I was lucky enough to have met them before they decided to cut the line because too many people turned up.

I've also met several authors who came into school to promote their books and did talks on it.
Adolf Hitler, we met eye to eye in the trenches of ww1 .. i was just a lad 14 and let him live :frown:
Reply 15
lol most famous person I ever met was Dr Christian from Embarrassing Bodies https://humanism.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/DrChristianJessen_03.jpg

saw him whilst shopping in london once.
Matt Lucas. Saw him at Victoria Train station and had a photograph with him.

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Adolf Hitler, we met eye to eye in the trenches of ww1 .. i was just a lad 14 and let him live :frown:

That actually happened. (Doubt the person was 14 years old though.)
Original post by similarBlank
Matt Lucas. Saw him at Victoria Train station and had a photograph with him.

That actually happened. (Doubt the person was 14 years old though.)

Yes it did.. (It was me i lied about my age) no 14 year old was allowed to fight but we lied
Martin Freeman, Mark Gatiss, Matthew Lewis and Ben Miller - a weird bunch but all very lovely people!
Reply 19
Prince Edward during DofE practice if that counts.

Quick Reply

Latest