The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dragon med helm
Reply 41
i like getting dm's but i don't like it when they are impatient af

if i wanna talk to you i will effing reply. if you don't get a reply don't get all p!ssy, saying 'you could have the decency to reply' lol how desperate can you get??
Original post by Lexusaf
i like getting dm's but i don't like it when they are impatient af

if i wanna talk to you i will effing reply. if you don't get a reply don't get all p!ssy, saying 'you could have the decency to reply' lol how desperate can you get??

lol ive never done that tbf, but its annoying when someone takes long time to reply
Reply 43
Original post by Maths (2x2) Life
lol ive never done that tbf, but its annoying when someone takes long time to reply

if you are talking to each other then yeah its annoying when they take their time

but if you sent a message and you get no reply they should take a hint. it means he/she clearly is not interested
Reply 44
Original post by SuperHuman98
2 years of experience here

Player
Original post by Lexusaf
if you are talking to each other then yeah its annoying when they take their time

but if you sent a message and you get no reply they should take a hint. it means he/she clearly is not interested

can i slide into your dms :colondollar:
Reply 46
can i slide into your dms :colondollar:

*gives you virtual slap* no you cannot!
Original post by Lexusaf
*gives you virtual slap* no you cannot!

lol are you like 13 years old? :s-smilie:
Reply 48
lol are you like 13 years old? :s-smilie:

No
Original post by Lexusaf
No

cool im sliding into your dms then
If you’re friendly and polite they won’t get mad at all I’m a girl and I like it when guys dm me
Was "2x2" really the most creative expression you could come up with to replace the number 4?
Most girls would be lucky to have my attention so no.
Anyone wanna talk ?
I'm lucky enough to have had decent guys in my life, so their dms are pretty normal and I always feel glad somebody wanted to talk with me, and a convo usually starts.

Latest