After sending that, you'd get blocked by her in 3...2...1
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Maths (2x2) Life
lol i wish i could say this or "I want to lickn nutella off your punani :h:"

Oh, I'm allergic to peanuts so I'd just say that minus the nutella
lol i wish i could say this or "I want to lickn nutella off your punani :h:"

Mate sit down and let @RobML teach you how it's done.
Original post by mercuryman
Mate sit down and let @RobML teach you how it's done.

lol u are aware im not serious
i dont even dm girls theyre annoying af

i dont even dm girls theyre annoying af

What do you mean by annoying?
What do you mean by annoying?

they're confusing as hell, I have to put loads of thought into replies to keep them entertained and not become offended, they take long times to reply, sometimes they're hormonal, they look to deep into your messages and look to be offended
they're confusing as hell, I have to put loads of thought into replies to keep them entertained and not become offended, they take long times to reply, sometimes they're hormonal, they look to deep into your messages and look to be offended

Oh, you're basically describing girls with a 5:1 instagram follower:following ratio or above

Maybe you're not delving into the right niche? I wouldn't say they're all like that.
(edited 7 years ago)
How do you restart a convo when speaking to the oppisite gender

" Hey😊. We've not spoken in a while. How are you?"

Works every time for me😊😇
Oh, you're basically describing girls with a 5:1 instagram follower:following ratio or above

Maybe you're not delving into the right niche? I wouldn't say they're all like that.

lol not saying their like this all the time but thats how they can be
even the ugly ones act prestige
The best thing to do is start off with a compliment. Why you may ask? Basically, if you compliment her (not sexually tho) she will open up more and be more positive.

Like imagine if someone crashed your car, then went up to you and complimented your hair you would hate them less.

So start with a compliment that leads to a questions for example "I like your dress where did you buy it from, because I think it looks great on you and I would like to buy it for my sister" <--- this one is good on random girls that you like.

Also you could if you dont want to compliment ask questions like " heya, long time no speak. Howa summer going?"

If yiu aint attracted to the girl then talk to her like you would the same gender (you will be relaxed, be yourself, and try get the convo to your interests)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bham369
" Hey😊. We've not spoken in a while. How are you?"

Works every time for me😊😇

wait arent you a girl?
thats clingy and weird speaking from a guy
Original post by SuperHuman98
The best thing to do is start off with a compliment. Why you may ask? Basically, if you compliment her (not sexually tho) she will open up more and be more positive.

Like imagine if someone crashed your car, then went up to you and complimented your hair you would hate them less.

So start with a compliment that leads to a questions for example "I like your dress where did you buy it from, because I think it looks great on you and I would like to buy it for my sister" <--- this one is good on random girls that you like.

Also you could if you dont want to compliment ask questions like " heya, long time no speak. Howa summer going?"

If yiu aint attracted to the girl then talk to her like you would the same gender

lol i do non sexual compliments all the time, lot of girls just reject them and play it off cool
wait arent you a girl?
thats clingy and weird speaking from a guy

Yes. I am a girl. I don't think so. All the guys I've ever used it with think it's quite cute.
Original post by Bham369
Yes. I am a girl. I don't think so. All the guys I've ever used it with think it's quite cute.

yh from a girl its cute but not from a boy, one girl called me weird just for talking to her about music
Ask the following,
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

This made me laugh. You'll learn in good time young (?) one.
yh from a girl its cute but not from a boy, one girl called me weird just for talking to her about music

If a guy sent me that I would be rather impressed actually. What sort of music were you talking about that you managed to creep her out?

Quick Reply

Latest