The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, but he should know who and who not to mess with! If u be a d*ck, u get treated like a d*ck, u get shoved into black holes and get f***ed :mmm: (EW, I hope I don't get banned for that, sorry Drake! :frown: ) :tongue:

:lolwut::lolwut: 'Shoved into a blackhole and get ****ed. 'Eww hamza i got a horrid image in my head. You my friend have a absolutely haram mind:tongue: yh he shouldnt be a di*k

Original post by mr T 999
And I'll be happy :tongue:

Ugh mr tormenting T you are so annoying. Give me my profile pic back:angry:

Hehe :biggrin: :wink:

Dry sense of humour:dry::dry::dry:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:lolwut::lolwut: 'Shoved into a blackhole and get ****ed. 'Eww hamza i got a horrid image in my head. You my friend have a absolutely haram mind:tongue: yh he shouldnt be a di*k

Ugh mr tormenting T you are so annoying. Give me my profile pic back:angry:

Dry sense of humour:dry::dry::dry:
Ur the one who said got a bad IMAGE in ur head :mmm:

Glad u agree! :biggrin:

So u have a WET sense of humour? :rofl:
szda
Original post by mr T 999
Lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rolf: :toofunny: :toofunny: You actually thought I was asma :mmm:

Yeah I've finished the manga and now I'm reading Naruto Gaiden which continues where from the previous one.

Dw worry bleach will get better once you reach the arrancar arc :yes: Also the fillers in bleach are way better than naruto lol

I did! Omg why did u do that :spank:

Whats the point of reading the mangas if u watched the anime tho?
Naruto Gaiden??? Never heard of it, does it also have an anime?

Ah really? Well i hope so
What do u mean by filters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
fhx
Ur the one who said got a bad IMAGE in ur head :mmm:

Glad u agree! :biggrin:

So u have a WET sense of humour? :rofl:

I have a pure innocent mind,:angelblush: You need to wash your tongue or fingers (cause u were typing ) with ZamZam water:colonhash:
fhx

Original post by mediaya
I did! Omg why did u do that :spank:

Whats the point of reading the mangas if u watched the anime tho?
Naruto Gaiden??? Never heard of it, does it also have an anime?

Ah really? Well i hope so
What do u mean by filters?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a pure innocent mind,:angelblush: You need to wash your tongue or fingers (cause u were typing ) with ZamZam water:colonhash:

Guys, sorry but I need your help.
I think I'll just bathe in it :biggrin:
U R NOT INNOCENT! :colonhash:
Original post by ak143244

What happened??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
What happened??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's about that jamat thing.
Basically I was going to go with my friend but now he's backed out because his other friend is not going and now I don't know if I should go by myself or don't go at all.
What happened?
It's about that jamat thing.
Basically I was going to go with my friend but now he's backed out because his other friend is not going and now I don't know if I should go by myself or don't go at all.
Ur choice tbh, I personally wouldn't go coz 10 days without anyone u know is quite long, but on the positive side u won't have any distractions, however, when u get like a sleeping break for example, u would prolly get REALLY bored.......
Ur choice tbh, I personally wouldn't go coz 10 days without anyone u know is quite long, but on the positive side u won't have any distractions, however, when u get like a sleeping break for example, u would prolly get REALLY bored.......

I know if it was for 3 days, like last time it would be okay but 10 days is a lot.

Im so angry though because I was so happy to go 10 days jamat and like last minute everyone says no
I know if it was for 3 days, like last time it would be okay but 10 days is a lot.

Im so angry though because I was so happy to go 10 days jamat and like last minute everyone says no
Very true. :smile:

How long do u have till u make ur decesion?

As soon as possible
cheesles goin to bed now
gdnite chumzies
i hope u acknowledge my victoire over none other but Monsieur I love that shouty rapper guy

Spoiler

As soon as possible
When are they going?

Really angry because I packed everything and now I have to unpack everything which I can't be bothered doing.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
cheesles goin to bed now
gdnite chumzies
i hope u acknowledge my victoire over none other but Monsieur I love that shouty rapper guy

Spoiler

U hate me with a passion, don't ya? :tongue:
I think I'll just bathe in it :biggrin:
U R NOT INNOCENT! :colonhash:

Bathe? excuse me do you live in makkah? zamzam is precious!
My mind is INNOCENT :colondollar:

Latest