The Student Room Group

Can someone provide info on the TSR awards?

Scroll to see replies

Typical that the 'other finalists' listings stop at 2010, so my claim to fame isn't featured. :bawling:

...if I was being called an oldie in 2009 though, what does that make me now? :moon:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Typical that the 'other finalists' listings stop at 2010, so my claim to fame isn't featured. :bawling:

...if I was being called an oldie in 2009 though, what does that make me now? :moon:

Lobby CT to allocate more time/manpower to the Wiki then :hmmm: Definitely a "community" endeavour tbh, they should be all for it.
Can I win the snake of the year award? I help get around 40 posts deleted every week

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
i'm so sorry anon :emo: to have kept this from you :cry2:

Forgiven!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Just remember to vote for me this year and we can let bygones be bygones.

ommmgg you go girl :dumbells: show them trolls :rave: i wrote about how the member most likely to surprise you can bring some extra spontaneity to the university world :ahee: got +140 tariff points :eek:always bae for you :kissing2:

:rofl2:

Ilysm.
thanks for creating this thread, OP.

much love. xoxoxo

anon out.
Damn TSR popularity contests... it's like secondary school all over again :colonhash:

Despite being the most awesome person ever, I still won't win squat!
Original post by WoodyMKC
They're generally done at the start of the year, with people voting based on the past year. There are a load of categories and people can vote for any member they choose to, then a few people who get the most votes for a category then get nominated for an award and then people vote for their winner via poll, if I remember rightly.

Everything spot on.
Original post by mercuryman
I don't really think employers care about what you do on a student forum tbh
'flirt of the year' isn't exactly gonna land me a part-time job in John Lewis is it now?

I'm currently considering using my Fitness Fanatic of 2015 award to land a job as a Personal Trainer.

Quick Reply

Latest