The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

she's a stranger to me now so
Original post by Thequiteguy
I'm an 18 year old virgin, while it's embarrassing in front of my friends.. I don't really care i'm just waiting for the right person! My friends tell me to just sleep with loads of girls because of my age but that ain't me and I wouldn't advise you to do it... just wait it will be worth it!

same here I feel like my friends mind it more than I do
Original post by radel1999
same here I feel like my friends mind it more than I do

Haha exactly... it can get annoying at times but I just go along with it... time will decide!
22 and still a virgin. Simply because I haven't met anyone yet that I fancy enough to shag.
Original post by Thequiteguy
Haha exactly... it can get annoying at times but I just go along with it... time will decide!

couldnt have said it better
Original post by radel1999
couldnt have said it better

:wink:
Original post by babyshawte
Never follow peer pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:I
Reply 27
Lose it to a stranger who is just going to walk away the next day and never see you again? I'd rather sell my virginity if I was just going to give it away so carelessly.

Original post by Anonymous
I know it's not a high priority, but I don't like the social stigma attached to being one.
just lie. millions of guys do it all the time...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
Where I'm from being a virgin has high value. Even as a teen there was no pressure to lose it, we valued our bodies.

If your friends are being a-holes then use uni as opportunity to make friends that value you not whether or not you've had sex.
Original post by Anonymous

But thank you for making me feel worse about it all by saying its not a big deal when it's obviously something that matters to me or i wouldn't be asking about it. All i wanted was advice not judgement :frown:

Then STOP hanging around with people that make you "feel worse" for being a virgin! People around you are supposed to support you and love you, not make you feel bad about yourself! :/ Honestly, OP either you are overreacting or you are clearly hanging around with the wrong people :/
I lost my virginty to a random guy when I WAS 16. He wasn't a total stranger - I've met him few times before at some parties and so, but we never really talked (and neither did we after we had sex). Although it wasn't an awful experience I wouldnt recommend it. I had a hard time dealing with that and I still wish I had my first time with someone special. It's something you'll remember for the rest of your life and you'll never change it. Dont rush it up.
The rando I lost my virginity two was better sex than the sex I had from the long-term relationship I had with another guy after. This being said, the concept of 'virginity' leads to so much mass hysteria.

Latest

Trending

Trending