Original post by drowzee
No way?! Are Kashmiri by any chance?

Yes I'm originally from Kashmir :smile:
Original post by Biryani007
LMAO

Yes, those features definitely scream Bangladeshi :facepalm2:

The guy doesn't know the first thing about South Asia :biggrin:
Original post by 41b

North Indians and Russians are mostly descended from the Yamna tribe. So that is why Slavs and Us look similar.I am also northern like you, but I'm not Kashmiri.

Thanks for the info, I'll find out for sure in a few weeks with my DNA results!
Original post by Anonymous
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13900732_1138087239586894_1961955643_n.png?oh=48e2410126ab70691e8e62b857b4ea75&oe=57A908AE

This picture was taken back when I was 15 and without makeup. I'm asking because I'm going to get my Ancestry DNA results soon and just wanted to see what others would think from looking at my facial features.

I don't look like my actual ethnicity so I will find out what other mix I have in me soon.

BTW I posted this in the relationships forum so I could make the post anonymously.

Thanks guys :smile:
I'm kashmiri too, but my fam back home lives in Punjab, but really u look "White" :smile:
LMAO

:rofl:
Original post by hamza772000
I'm kashmiri too, but my fam back home lives in Punjab, but really u look "White" :smile:

This is what I'm trying to explain to the ignorant guy who responded to this thread. You could be living anywhere but that does not mean your heritage if from there. Even if you are Asian and living in another place in South Asia.
This is what I'm trying to explain to the ignorant guy who responded to this thread. You could be living anywhere but that does not mean your heritage if from there. Even if you are Asian and living in another place in South Asia.
Yh, I just say I'm punjabi to those who ask, but I really am not :innocent:

Are both ur parents Kashmiri too?
Yh, I just say I'm punjabi to those who ask, but I really am not :innocent:

Are both ur parents Kashmiri too?

They were born in England, like myself. But yeah they are Kashmiri, though my dad has dark brown skin and black hair but some of his siblings are very pale skinned (even lighter than me).
They were born in England, like myself. But yeah they are Kashmiri, though my dad has dark brown skin and black hair but some of his siblings are very pale skinned (even lighter than me).
Ah, ok, my dad's quite brown too, my mum's light/pale, my brother's and sister are also really light skinned, but I'm light brown :tongue:

I have a cousin who is REALLY god damn white, like y'know the one's that even have blonde/white eyebrows, yh! But the rest of her family is just regularly light skinned, typical kashmiris :tongue:
Ah, ok, my dad's quite brown too, my mum's light/pale, my brother's and sister are also really light skinned, but I'm light brown :tongue:

I have a cousin who is REALLY god damn white, like y'know the one's that even have blonde/white eyebrows, yh! But the rest of her family is just regularly light skinned, typical kashmiris :tongue:

Haha! I use to have eyebrows like that but they became brown when I was around 12-13- complicated genes. Some of my cousins from both sides have red/ginger hair, and those typical Kashmiri green eyes.

I wasn't lucky enough to get those eyes though. :/

My family has a mixture of colours, like yours. Got to love being Kashmiri.
Haha! I use to have eyebrows like that but they became brown when I was around 12-13- complicated genes. Some of my cousins from both sides have red/ginger hair, and those typical Kashmiri green eyes.

I wasn't lucky enough to get those eyes though. :/

My family has a mixture of colours, like yours. Got to love being Kashmiri.
Oh, yh the eyes :rolleyes: I have brown eyes :cry2: I swear if my eyes were green, woohoo...words can't describe that feeling, my whole IMMEDIATE fam has brown eyes, but my dad n brother wear glasses :s-smilie: :tongue: My eyesight is good, at least that's what I'd like to say :tongue:(Alhamdulillah) But if in the future (Inshallah I don't) I need glasses then I'll just get coloured contacts :teehee:

Haha yup, love being kashmiri :biggrin:

Anyways, it was nice talking to a fellow kashmiri :smile: I think I should head to sleep now, so byee :h: Allahafiz :biggrin:

If u ever wanna talk about kashmiriness (:tongue:) feel free to message me :smile:
Oh, yh the eyes :rolleyes: I have brown eyes :cry2: I swear if my eyes were green, woohoo...words can't describe that feeling, my whole IMMEDIATE fam has brown eyes, but my dad n brother wear glasses :s-smilie: :tongue: My eyesight is good, at least that's what I'd like to say :tongue:(Alhamdulillah) But if in the future (Inshallah I don't) I need glasses then I'll just get coloured contacts :teehee:

Haha yup, love being kashmiri :biggrin:

Anyways, it was nice talking to a fellow kashmiri :smile: I think I should head to sleep now, so byee :h: Allahafiz :biggrin:

If u ever wanna talk about kashmiriness (:tongue:) feel free to message me :smile:

Yeah, I'm short sighted. I wear contacts for driving now but they're clear lenses.
OK Allahafiz, have a good nights rest! And same goes for you, don't hesitate to message me if you want to.
Atlanto-Med with some Alpine.
Yeah, I'm short sighted. I wear contacts for driving now but they're clear lenses.
OK Allahafiz, have a good nights rest! And same goes for you, don't hesitate to message me if you want to.
oh, ok :smile:
Thanks a lot :smile:

Inshallah :wink: but I wont be able to recognise u since ur anonymus :tongue:
LMAO

amazing how he didn't say bengali or bangladeshi, he actually said ''Bangladesh'' lmfao
Original post by Angry Bird
amazing how he didn't say bengali or bangladeshi, he actually said ''Bangladesh'' lmfao

What're you talking about? She said what country are you from? Bangladesh is a place genius.
LMAO

:rofl:

What? :curious: A lot of South Asians definitely do have those features, and many people guessing she's some kind of Asian proves that so... Yea stop being hypocritically racist implying Idk what Asians look like just because I'm white, really sick of this Asian coalition superiority ******** around here.
Reply 117
Original post by 0to100
What? :curious: A lot of South Asians definitely do have those features, and many people guessing she's some kind of Asian proves that so... Yea stop being hypocritically racist implying Idk what Asians look like just because I'm white, really sick of this Asian coalition superiority ******** around here.

It's not because you're white, it's because bengalis are probably the darkest skinned of the North Indian group :ashamed2:
Original post by 41b
It's not because you're white, it's because bengalis are probably the darkest skinned of the North Indian group :ashamed2:

Why make that face? ":ashamed2:" It is because I'm white because some people presume I wouldn't know what a person from Bangladesh would look like, just because I'm white, or they act stupidly and take the piss pretending I'm wrong just because I'm white. So stupid.

And no I've seen [and heard that there are] many light skinned people from Bangladesh. Saying op is from there and that she's actually from some place near Pakistan isn't too much a gap!? so whatever. :yy:

And why op is begging for people to guess white also makes me laugh but this is Asian people probz so idgaf really. :indiff:
Original post by 41b

What about Sri Lankans?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending