The Student Room Group

Don't Mention the Warwick

I decided to belatedly start a study blog in an effort to stop me sleeping twelve hours and guilt me into revising properly. It won't work, but it might be entertaining for everyone else at least...

Targets for tomorrow:

S3 paper - June 2012
EPQ Presentation finished
Enrichment diary submitted
Econ4 25 marker
A step question or two

Scroll to see replies

Best of luck.
Warwick
Reply 3
Original post by Lucasium
Warwick

DON'T
Reply 4
Well, yesterday went reasonably well. I managed a step question (2007 iii q4) and that S3 paper (73/75, fuvk explanations). My EPQ presentation is nearing completion, and my supervisor has asked for a final draft of the essay itself. My enrichment diary needs some more photo evidence and quickly. The Economics 25 marker went sort of OK, but it was by no means my best work. I need a bit more familiarity with that content. So targets for today:

- Old FP3 paper
- ECON4 data response
- send off EPQ
- get a few photos on my enrichment diary
- a few more questions of III 2007 (mechanics probably)
- an IPhO question
Good luck! Not that you'll need it :tongue:
Reply 6
Go krollo! :woo: Keep making all of us look dumb. :tongue:

What are S3 papers like?
Enrichment diary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Well **** we told you not to make one of these
Original post by Zacken
Well **** we told you not to make one of these

Commence group disappointment
Original post by Krollo

- an IPhO question

Well done on making the IPhO team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Krollo
Well, yesterday went reasonably well. I managed a step question (2007 iii q4) and that S3 paper (73/75, fuvk explanations). My EPQ presentation is nearing completion, and my supervisor has asked for a final draft of the essay itself. My enrichment diary needs some more photo evidence and quickly. The Economics 25 marker went sort of OK, but it was by no means my best work. I need a bit more familiarity with that content. So targets for today:

- Old FP3 paper
- ECON4 data response
- send off EPQ
- an IPhO question

You got into the International Physics team? Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Krollo

- Old FP3 paper
- ECON4 data response
- send off EPQ
- an IPhO question

I'm just starting to lose it - everything's catching up with me. I'm getting far too stressed...

I tried an FP3 paper and it went horribly, I need to revise vectors massively. The Econ4 wuestion was sort of OK. I did a step question from II '93 (lovely paper), sorted out my enrichment diary and EPQ more or less, and have nearly sortes my presentation out.

Back to school today; I intend to do a load of vector questions from the fp3 review exercises, do the other half of the economics data response, make some notes on the EMPA and meet with my EPQ supervisor.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Well this went well.

Thought I may as well belatedly tell you all I ended up with a Silver in the IPhO, somehow. (I can beat people on integrals if nothing else...)

I would say roll on results day but when I get to that point half my summer is gone and I'm wasting my freedom... this blog shall now become a repository of everything non-exammy I do, in an effort to make myself a more interesting person.

Yesterday I read some of a book about the aftermath of the holocaust - called the Truce, by Primo Levi, rather good - and noted that the guy referred to 'the pleasure some gain from solving differential equations'. As once said by someone or other, trying to solve differential equations properly is a naive habit which I soon hope to grow out of.

As you may have gathered I'm quite tired and have no real idea what's going on, nor am I too sure my brain is working yet. You should probably ignore myramblings.
Original post by Krollo
Well this went well.

Thought I may as well belatedly tell you all I ended up with a Silver in the IPhO, somehow. (I can beat people on integrals if nothing else...)

I would say roll on results day but when I get to that point half my summer is gone and I'm wasting my freedom... this blog shall now become a repository of everything non-exammy I do, in an effort to make myself a more interesting person.

Yesterday I read some of a book about the aftermath of the holocaust - called the Truce, by Primo Levi, rather good - and noted that the guy referred to 'the pleasure some gain from solving differential equations'. As once said by someone or other, trying to solve differential equations properly is a naive habit which I soon hope to grow out of.

As you may have gathered I'm quite tired and have no real idea what's going on, nor am I too sure my brain is working yet. You should probably ignore myramblings.

Ah cheers m8
Original post by Number Nine
Ah cheers m8

fam
Lol @ the title

Best episode ever :rofl:
*cough* Warwick *cough*
Original post by Duke Glacia
fam

yh
Original post by Number Nine
yh