one of the chants of the banterbus in Germany haha :lol:

w
t
f

but xor
i said on my post
im going to watch sherlock rn and go sleep
mayb ask @FireFreezer77 if he fancies a game, goodluck, bye :wink:

Well I only just saw this and it's a bit late now. But another day I will play!

Will make a note of the webpage too!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
haha, well fine :colonhash:, I see how it is, just abandon LNG/liquid air then. U haven't done ure research m8, sure its energy alrite, but its nothing when u consider insulation and the split-cycle and how it all works is by improving the efficiency to be good af :yep:
urm, if it spills, it wont spill, because its compressed and have u seen the boxes they're in m8 :lol:its like, a bit better than a smart car, with the class of the Mini Cooper :yep:XD
:shock: thats awful! Ok, sos, i didnt know tbf :smile:XD run over that therapist :angry:
:wink: better than me I can assure you
i cant remember i hope @XOR_ can tell me the website name? You create a free account, log in, play "20 min rapid chess online", select a room and then challenge me when my username comes up :smile:
but the website name has leigt vanished from my head :facepalm:

Hehe! Hydrogen FTW!!
You know what the best fuel is?

Spoiler

Well I have m4! So much energy! We'll surely it's cheaper to just convert co2 into a fuel? Or water even?
But you can't compress liquids! Therefore it's a gas not liquid nitrogen! :wink:
Nope! Blegh, Minis are disgusting!
It's not great! Esp as it happened twice!
I know, just informing you of it for future reference!
Haha I really want to tbh! She was awful!
Nah I doubt that! My chess skills are nowhere to be found!
They have! I'll take a look tomorrow!
Haha damn webpage! :lol:
@CheeseIsVeg can't rep you! :cry2: But thank you for the mention. Feel rather special now. :colondollar:
Original post by raniafern

@Salamandastron Fancy some company to polish 'em cookies off? :cookie: @CheeseIsVeg

what about those film suggestions?

np :tongue:
:erm: they are just for @Salamandastron :slap:
nah u can join her

Spoiler

Stop stealing my cookies :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron

Spoiler

But I want cookies :emo:

@CheeseIsVeg Make me some, please? :colondollar:
V IMPORTANT EDIT: Will be watching more Sherlock so there will be no pinta happening today, or chess because I am tireder than expected due to body clock not being used to 5:45am.
You have my apologies, whether you want them or not :eviltongue:
Entry no.14
Well I hate waking up early. I also hate being tired. I also hate loud people on early trains because then I don't fall asleep when I am so close to it. #CommutersCanRelate
So the train actually left, with Cheese on it! I think that's 2 out of 2 haha :laugh:, but I was so dead I fell asleep on the way there :colondollar:
Got there eventuellement, went so fast cos I was asleep, I nearly forgot to get off the train! (good 1 Cheese :slap:)
So I went in, logged in, said "hello" v awkwardly to the people in the same office as me and then went on me PC, takes ages to connect to internet, so i waited, checked me nailies, (they look degoutant as per usual), finished yesterday's research (on liquid nitrogen storage/as a fuel in an engine to generate electricity - uknow ), then I went onto reading through an article/scientific paper- a report from a meeting thing that loads of scientists (including my supervisor ) wrote up and published so yh (it was 157 pages long m8 ) so I wrote that up and referenced it. Then I moved onto editing my report (a massive document which I put everything) and try to make it less than 20 pages (its 23 rn m8 and i haven't even gotten halfway onto my project (limit is 20 pages m8 :lolwut:)).
Urgh then it was lunch which was yum - Chicken Ceasar wrap with salt and vinegar chip crisp things :fan:
Then I got some feedback on designs for this injector thing I have to design and get a Technician to make for me
I now have a final design and we are meeting tomorrow to think about making it :excited:!I also met the Technician dude, he seems pretty damn :cool:

Afternoon was pretty chill, was just finalising my drawings for tomorrow, when I flicked onto the train departures, checked to see if my train was good, AND U GUESSED ITfkn cancelled :colonhash: :angry: :mad:
Southern are freaking :sneakydevil: 's :angry: i swear!So I had to stop, drop and roll out of the office onto an earlier train (because there are almost none going so if one is cancelled, the earlier the better)
Thank goodness, the trains were ok on the way back, the cancellation did gimme a heart attack, but was good :wink:
I had time to go to Sainsbury's on the way home :mmm: get some stuff for the family
My poor Vater has a flu so I had to get pills for him :console: and then he paid me back which meant money so :colone: and then i bought something for my lunch tomorrow :wink:
Then I got home, music + tsr = relaxation
Mi mam made a fab chicken curry for din dins and here be I rn!
I made a meme earlier that sums up my day haha :lol:
not sure if.jpg

Quote of the day: another one from a nostalgic song for me :mmm: "darkness can't get me to sleep yet, I'm not that weak yet, I just want it louder" (see spoiler for song :wink: )
Shout out to @XOR_ bossing the draws on pinta, would u like a chess game soon m80? (I have now added this to my summer list, to beat XOR at chess, which has a probability of 0.1 in happening, the 0.1 being Xor letting me win, so yeah, its just for bant really :lol: and practice I guess :tongue: cos I used to be boss at chess but now I can't remember what the peices are called :emo:)

Spoiler

Don't work tired people - or you'll forget things like gravity when doing pro/cons in a table until last minute :afraid:,
Cheese

Spoiler

PRSOM as usual :colonhash:

Loving your posts everyday :hugs:
PRSOM as usual :colonhash:

Loving your posts everyday :hugs:

:hugs: u don't need to rep me haha
thank you!
hope u have a good day :wink::wavey:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hehe! Hydrogen FTW!!
You know what the best fuel is?

Spoiler

Well I have m4! So much energy! We'll surely it's cheaper to just convert co2 into a fuel? Or water even?
But you can't compress liquids! Therefore it's a gas not liquid nitrogen! :wink:
Nope! Blegh, Minis are disgusting!
It's not great! Esp as it happened twice!
I know, just informing you of it for future reference!
Haha I really want to tbh! She was awful!
Nah I doubt that! My chess skills are nowhere to be found!
They have! I'll take a look tomorrow!
Haha damn webpage! :lol:

gas which gets condensed m8 :hand:
thats the reason research like mine is so important
bc petrol is the worst frikin fuel for the Earth :hand: (we gotta save it)
lol my Grandma got a mini :mmm: but its white and jc, not worth the money shall I say :facepalm:
any1 can beat me at chess dude :wink:
XD XD

Original post by Airmed
@CheeseIsVeg can't rep you! :cry2: But thank you for the mention. Feel rather special now. :colondollar:

dont worry about the rep, save it for a user who deserves it more :yep:
Np :wink:It's bc u are special :mmm:

Well I only just saw this and it's a bit late now. But another day I will play!

Will make a note of the webpage too!

:lol:
maybe @XOR_ when I get home m8, (bout 7pm) u wanna game? Then after that u can play @FireFreezer77 :dontknow:
us 3, chess tournament :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron

Spoiler

y?they're all mine now :colone:
jus look at me eatin them all -> :cookie:

Spoiler

But I want cookies :emo:
@CheeseIsVeg Make me some, please? :colondollar:

I might make some at the weekend! :mmm:If I do, I'll add it to my blog and send u all one :wink:
I may play chess later, i may not.
We shall see how tired i am.
Plus i have arranged to chat with someone later too! So i may be doing that hehe, its not my wife btw! Although she will be there too!

But im sitting in primary school right now (no joke) so oll reply properly once im home!
:daydreaming:
:frown: but but but

Spoiler

:rofl: yay! That sounds like something AppleB is so pro that we don't kno at :yep:
:rofl: 100 :rofl: you are so funni, bunni
:colondollar:

:ahee:
Seems I am so
:mmm:

I may play chess later, i may not.
We shall see how tired i am.
Plus i have arranged to chat with someone later too! So i may be doing that hehe, its not my wife btw! Although she will be there too!
But im sitting in primary school right now (no joke) so oll reply properly once im home!

playyy :colondollar:
lol same bruh
:erm: k den
:lol: hope u r educating the children on cars :yy:

Original post by AppleB
:ahee:
Seems I am so
:mmm:

lol u just joined in my rhyme
gurl get in line
cos its not the time :hand:

maybe @XOR_ when I get home m8, (bout 7pm) u wanna game? Then after that u can play @FireFreezer77 :dontknow:
us 3, chess tournament :mmm:

Spoiler

Yea sure, sounds fun.
lol same bruh

lol u just joined in my rhyme
gurl get in line
cos its not the time :hand:

Because I am a lime
I can be a swine

LOOL
Original post by AppleB
Because I am a lime
I can be a swine
LOOL

U may mime
But I see that all the time
That's mighty fine
:awesome::rofl:
U may mime
But I see that all the time
That's mighty fine
:awesome::rofl:

Please do dine
At mine
Come on time
With a lime
I do love thee
:rofl:
lol same bruh

We'll see!
Im rather tired already! Have barely sat down!
What!? Am i not allowed to talk to people now? :cry2: Platopus has been on the recieving end of a loving Freezer today! Made her very happy (thats what she said anyway!)
Of course haha!
The only thing is, its the summer holiday so they arent there!
We'll see!
Im rather tired already! Have barely sat down!
What!? Am i not allowed to talk to people now? :cry2: Platopus has been on the recieving end of a loving Freezer today! Made her very happy (thats what she said anyway!)
Of course haha!
The only thing is, its the summer holiday so they arent there!

:frown:
:erm:
Original post by AppleB
Please do dine
At mine
Come on time
With a lime
I do love thee

Why that would be fine!If you have wine :mmm:I'll be on time :yy:
:toofunny: