The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Only 8 in the H2H

There's a HTH league?
Original post by mccrae01
Think I'm going for the Ibra & Aguero with 9 average mid price players approach, can easily be changed with a gw4 wildcard if it doesn't go well...

Subs : Ibe, Browning, Paredes, Pickford

Defence : Delaney, Dawson , Friend

Midfield : Bojan, Deulofeu, Erikson, Coutinho

Strikers : Aguero, Ibrahimovic, Costa

Downgrade Costa and strengthen your defence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some cracking midfield choices at 4.5-5.5 this year.
I had Gabriel because of Mertesacker's injury but now Gabriel is injured who is likely to take that place?
Original post by Sephiroth
I had Gabriel because of Mertesacker's injury but now Gabriel is injured who is likely to take that place?

Chambers/Holding I would assume?
Original post by Sephiroth

Wouldn't bother tbh. Koscielny will only miss the first game and they'll sign another CB.

I think Wenger would have been happy with Kosc/Gabriel but even he won't go into the season with 1 senior CB
As always, I'm in, with the same team name, Fingerbang FC.
I'm in, team name - Republic of Wadiya
Original post by Jonah Ramone
As always, I'm in, with the same team name, Fingerbang FC.

Classy.
Pogba is £8.5 million... not a bad shout IMO :biggrin:
I'm in. Team name: Rooney Toons.
Original post by PugDevil
Pogba is £8.5 million... not a bad shout IMO :biggrin:

I transfered out De Bruyne, now to get Pogba as I needed a United player. And I have aguero so yolo

Im worried though because Pogba is like Kante so less likely to score compared to Rooney/Martial??
Original post by SuperHuman98
I transfered out De Bruyne, now to get Pogba as I needed a United player. And I have aguero so yolo

Im worried though because Pogba is like Kante so less likely to score compared to Rooney/Martial??

I've got Ibra and Pogba in my team :colone:

Hmm, well I would say that Pogba is more likely to score than Kante? He likes popping off longshots and he should be getting forward more as he will be played with Schneiderlin, who will sit back, but if it doesn't work out then you could always swap him out with the free transfer you get each week?
Original post by SuperHuman98

I've got Ibra and Pogba in my team :colone:

Hmm, well I would say that Pogba is more likely to score than Kante? He likes popping off longshots and he should be getting forward more as he will be played with Schneiderlin, who will sit back, but if it doesn't work out then you could always swap him out with the free transfer you get each week?

Prefer Eriksen (unless his contract goes) and Alli at the minute, Pogba is a bit too risky for me.
Original post by JoeL1994
Prefer Eriksen (unless his contract goes) and Alli at the minute, Pogba is a bit too risky for me.

This is my team atm, although I haven't join the TSR league!

Premier league team.jpg

My team name is... wait for it... Lads on Toure :ahee:
This is my team atm, although I haven't join the TSR league!

Premier league team.jpg

My team name is... wait for it... Lads on Toure :ahee:

Loving the team name!
De Gea
Bellerin Van Dijk Alderweireld Shaw
Eriksen Alli Sigurdsson Ayew
Aguero Okazaki
Subs: Boruc, Daniels, Fletcher, Borini

Was very tempted by Musa to be honest but went with Okazaki for first week, not too sure on Ibra when Aguero is cheaper.
What's the thoughts on Batshuayi? Too much of a gamble at 9m really isn't he.
I am in too please. First time in the TSR league.

Team Name is "Pique Boo", by Ishan Jain
(edited 7 years ago)
Heaton Jakupovic
Coleman van Dijk Dann Azpi McAuley
Fabregas Townsend Adomah Redmond
Batshuayi Aguerooo Ibra

First, probably terrible, draft. Need to do some research I haven't really had my finger on the pulse this summer. Thinking of going for the controversial WC after GW1 technique again. Didn't do it last year and just regretted it after the carnage that was last seasons start.
Original post by scriggy
What's the thoughts on Batshuayi? Too much of a gamble at 9m really isn't he.

Aye, I can't imagine him getting too much of a look-in just yet.

Latest