Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoeL1994
Loving the team name!
De Gea
Bellerin Van Dijk Alderweireld Shaw
Eriksen Alli Sigurdsson Ayew
Aguero Okazaki
Subs: Boruc, Daniels, Fletcher, Borini

Was very tempted by Musa to be honest but went with Okazaki for first week, not too sure on Ibra when Aguero is cheaper.

A lot of people have De Gea :lol: I think it was like 42% or something? I kind of sacrificed my defence a little, but you have a good solid team!

I nearly went Aguero, but as I'm a United fan I had to go Ibra :tongue: I feel like Musa will force himself into the first team as he has been really good in preseason. Okazaki is a good player though, will always make a nuisance of himself!
Original post by PugDevil
A lot of people have De Gea :lol: I think it was like 42% or something? I kind of sacrificed my defence a little, but you have a good solid team!

I nearly went Aguero, but as I'm a United fan I had to go Ibra :tongue: I feel like Musa will force himself into the first team as he has been really good in preseason. Okazaki is a good player though, will always make a nuisance of himself!

I'm a united fan too, Shaw's performance in pre-season merits his inclusion. Missed his attacking qualities down the wing.

Musa has been in and out of my team 4 times, Okazaki is in there for the assists I think he'll get playing off Vardy/Musa.
joined both leagues with the team Scorgasms :smile:
I'm surprised Pogba is only 8.5. I thought he'd be 10 or more given he's the most expensive player in the world.
Original post by Sephiroth
I'm surprised Pogba is only 8.5. I thought he'd be 10 or more given he's the most expensive player in the world.

Likewise.. I had Ramsey, who is £8 mil, so it was a nice swap in the end :u:
Original post by scriggy
Heaton Jakupovic
Coleman van Dijk Dann Azpi McAuley
Fabregas Townsend Adomah Redmond
Batshuayi Aguerooo Ibra

First, probably terrible, draft. Need to do some research I haven't really had my finger on the pulse this summer. Thinking of going for the controversial WC after GW1 technique again. Didn't do it last year and just regretted it after the carnage that was last seasons start.

It's not terrible at all. I'd downgrade Batshuayi and upgrade a midfielder. 3 of the 4 you have aren't guaranteed of a start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PugDevil
Likewise.. I had Ramsey, who is £8 mil, so it was a nice swap in the end :u:

I just did a straight swap for Alli. Tottenham don't have the best starting fixtures and Man U's are pretty good so made sense.
Added - Acorns nuts.

Didnt get far last season because the website wouldnt work in china - but this year it seems a bit better.. still slow as **** though.

Team at the moment:

Fabianski

Shaw - Morgan - Van Aanholt - McAuley

Sanchez - Mahrez - Ericksen - Fabregas - Payet

Kane

(Jakupovic - Francis - Rantie - Sinclair)

---

Going heavy in midfield for now..
Ugh I should start looking at my team at some point :frown:
Carlos The Villain
Joined as Task Force XI, with kit inspired by the Joker c:

Current Starting 11:

De Gea
Stones/Oxford/Ogbonna/Bellerin
Mhiktaryan/Pogba (C)/Kante/Coquelin
Aguero(VC)/Lukaku
(edited 7 years ago)
Alright I need a team to copy..

So far I've got Aguero and Hazard..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zerforax
Alright I need a team to copy..

So far I've got Aguero and Hazard..

Pogba at 8.5m is suspiciously low...
Firmino is 8.5m too and for a midfielder he scores a hell of a lot of goals.
Ibe at only 5.5m is an interesting cheap midfield option.
Stones is only 5m and surely will be starting for City if Pep is willing to spend so much on him?

Four really good options there, you're welcome :wink:
Reply 153
I've just joined as Santan from the V-V.

What do you guys think of my team?

-------------De Gea-------------

Evans-----Stones-----Morgan

Pogba-Fabregas-Firmino-Ayew

Gray----Aguero----Ibrahimovic

[Subs: Jakupovic, Fletcher, Paredes, Amat]

I've also got 0.5m spare, so any suggestions on how to better my team?
Just joined! Good luck all
Team name: Gotta catch 'em all
Original post by ELBOYZ
I've just joined as Santan from the V-V.

What do you guys think of my team?

-------------De Gea-------------

Evans-----Stones-----Morgan

Pogba-Fabregas-Firmino-Ayew

Gray----Aguero----Ibrahimovic

[Subs: Jakupovic, Fletcher, Paredes, Amat]

I've also got 0.5m spare, so any suggestions on how to better my team?

Upgrade Paredes. He won't play.
Foster - Jaku
Williams - Shaw - Amat - Van Aanholt - Friend
A. Ayew - Firmino - Hazard - Hojberg - Bojan
Aguero - Zlatan - Long

Edit: New team

Thoughts to improve anyway? Deliberately held off tinkering until now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gob Bluth
Foster - Jaku
Williams - Shaw - Amat - Van Aanholt - Friend
A. Ayew - Firmino - Hazard - Hojberg - Bojan
Aguero - Zlatan - Long

Edit: New team

Thoughts to improve anyway? Deliberately held off tinkering until now.

I'd swap out Van Aanholt. Sunderland's first two fixtures look nasty. I'd get Zabaleta in his place or a West Brom regular... Can't go wrong with a Pulis defender in there somewhere, IMHO.
Original post by 9910224
I'd swap out Van Aanholt. Sunderland's first two fixtures look nasty. I'd get Zabaleta in his place or a West Brom regular... Can't go wrong with a Pulis defender in there somewhere, IMHO.

Yeah, I've actually tinkered further and brought in Wollscheid of Stoke which means I can bring in Deulofeu for Bojan. Already have Foster of West Brom in goals btw. I like Bojan as he has now moved to midfield and scores a number of goals, but the question mark hangs over whether he'll play enough really as he's hot or cold. Deulofeu looks more of a staple this season anyway. Feel I have a balanced team now and I could easily go into the season with this.

Zab is quite cheap, will have to have a look to see whether there will be much rotation as you would imagine him and Sagna will rotate a bit?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gob Bluth

Zab is quite cheap, will have to have a look to see whether there will be much rotation as you would imagine him and Sagna will rotate a bit?

Very good point, but I assume since Zaba took the captain's armband in that last friendly that he'd be chosen ahead of Sagna. I know it's something of a gamble, but I have a West Brom defender on the bench in case I'm wrong.

As of now, my defenders are: Zabaleta - Valencia - Terry - Williams - McAuley
(edited 7 years ago)