The Student Room Group

What ethnicity do I look like? Picture included

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Why make that face? ":ashamed2:" It is because I'm white because some people presume I wouldn't know what a person from Bangladesh would look like, just because I'm white, or they act stupidly and take the piss pretending I'm wrong just because I'm white. So stupid.

And no I've seen [and heard that there are] many light skinned people from Bangladesh. Saying op is from there and that she's actually from some place near Pakistan isn't too much a gap!? so whatever. :yy:

And why op is begging for people to guess white also makes me laugh but this is Asian people probz so idgaf really. :indiff:

Relax bro, why u crying
Reply 121
Original post by 0to100
Why make that face? ":ashamed2:" It is because I'm white because some people presume I wouldn't know what a person from Bangladesh would look like, just because I'm white, or they act stupidly and take the piss pretending I'm wrong just because I'm white. So stupid.

And no I've seen [and heard that there are] many light skinned people from Bangladesh. Saying op is from there and that she's actually from some place near Pakistan isn't too much a gap!? so whatever. :yy:

And why op is begging for people to guess white also makes me laugh but this is Asian people probz so idgaf really. :indiff:

:rofl:
Original post by mercuryman
What about Sri Lankans?

Some sri lankans are light !
Original post by nisha.sri
Some sri lankans are light !

Being dark isn't a bad thing if that's what you're implying
Original post by 0to100
What? :curious: A lot of South Asians definitely do have those features, and many people guessing she's some kind of Asian proves that so... Yea stop being hypocritically racist implying Idk what Asians look like just because I'm white, really sick of this Asian coalition superiority ******** around here.
It has nothig to do with you being white, Bengalis are normally dark skinned (just stating a fact) and I just found funny, the fact that u said that Op's features "scream Bangladeshi" that's all :smile:
Jokes on you when OP gets her DNA test results and finds out she's 95% Bengali.

Original post by hamza772000
It has nothig to do with you being white, Bengalis are normally dark skinned (just stating a fact) and I just found funny, the fact that u said that Op's features "scream Bangladeshi" that's all :smile:
Links invalid. Would love to see what OP looks like to see if she looks Bengali at all. @0to100 not all Bengalis have those features. I've got frizzy hair though... And inverted lips? What's that?
Original post by 0to100
What? :curious: A lot of South Asians definitely do have those features, and many people guessing she's some kind of Asian proves that so... Yea stop being hypocritically racist implying Idk what Asians look like just because I'm white, really sick of this Asian coalition superiority ******** around here.

Oh wow. Why are you bringing your race into this?...I implied nothing :lolwut:
It's just odd (and hilarious) how you got Bangladesh from those features - a specific country from 'inverted top lip', 'red hue'(???) and 'frizzy hair', irregardless of whether you're close or not...those features definitely do not equal Bangladeshi.

Nothing about you being white or some 'asian coalition superiority' :rofl:
What is the difference between the looks of eastern and western european people seriously?
(edited 7 years ago)
Jokes on you when OP gets her DNA test results and finds out she's 95% Bengali.
Haha, wanna place a bet?
Haha, wanna place a bet?

LOL nah, I'm alright bro
Original post by lawlieto
What is the difference between the looks of eastern and western european people seriously?

Nothing really. A close family friend of mine is Romanian and he looks more British than British people themselves
LOL nah, I'm alright bro
Hehe, are u Bengali?
Hehe, are u Bengali?

Nope
Nothing really. A close family friend of mine is Romanian and he looks more British than British people themselves

that is what i would've thought so, yet a lot of people say OP looks eastern european. I can't really tell the difference between Romanian/Hungarian/German/French/British etc people

Some Polish people have really blond hair & blue eyes and a handful of Brits have really white skin and a few look Celtic, but that's far from the majority.
Original post by 0to100

It's got nothing to do with the fact that your white. It's because you generally don't know what a person from Bangladesh looks like. I don't care how many light skin Bangalis you claim to have seen, everyone knows that Bangladesh people in general have the darkest skin than other South Asian countries. You can try defending yourself all you want. It's not even about the skin tone it's the fact that you act like you can differentiate the difference amongst south Asians when you clearly know nothing.

What you described as Bangladeshi was the complete opposite of what they generally look like.

Secondly, PLEASE tell me where I've been begging for people to call me white or mentioned anywhere that I want to look white. Please quote me on it.

I literally mentioned nothing about being white, but asked what people may think I am only by seeing my facial features (not knowing any other information about me) because I DO have another mix of some kind and wanted to see what there would guess and if it shows when I get the results.

You are way to full of yourself and your own race if you're assuming that this was because I wanted to 'Appear white'. - Haha! Like seriously, get a life.
Nope
White? :mmm:
Original post by 0to100
What're you talking about? She said what country are you from? Bangladesh is a place genius.

I just found your post funny bro haven't lol'd on tsr for a while
White? :mmm:

LOL!
LOL!
haha, u r, rn't u? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending