The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for accommodation 2016/2017

Hey, I'm still looking for a place to stay during following uni years. Maybe someone has a place to offer or would like to search together? :smile:
Reply 1
Im also still looking for a place, to give more detail im looking for a studio, or 1 bed room flat, that is located preferably no more then 10 minutes away from University, i had a look at the University of Leicester accommodations and none of them seemed to fit what i wanted so if u find something please tell me.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I'm also looking for accommodation for the year :smile: Something close to UoL would be very ideal and I'm also willing to search for somewhere together.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys i have a place 65 a week, ive got loads of photos etc. Im a first year med student and need to get accomadation sorted asap! Please get in touch with me on here or facebook.com/causticsodapowder image.jpeg
Original post by Jonnymartell69
Hey guys i have a place 65 a week, ive got loads of photos etc. Im a first year med student and need to get accomadation sorted asap! Please get in touch with me on here or facebook.com/causticsodapowder image.jpeg

Hi, Is this still available? Thanks :smile:
Reply 5
i'm currently commuting but I hate it already! happy to look with others who want to share as long as we can get on and everything
Original post by saleh97
Im also still looking for a place, to give more detail im looking for a studio, or 1 bed room flat, that is located preferably no more then 10 minutes away from University, i had a look at the University of Leicester accommodations and none of them seemed to fit what i wanted so if u find something please tell me.

hey, I'm currently looking for someone to take over a studio I'm moving out of. The contract starts as soon as possible and ends on the 30th june. It's near the city and train station which is quite a short 10/15 minute walk to uni of leicester, get back to me if interested :smile:
Anyone who is looking for a place to stay, I have a studio I'm moving out of and need a replacement. contract ends 30th june (38 weeks). Its 130 a week and a short walk from UoL, city centre and the train station. I have pictures and a video if you'd like any :smile: get back to me asap
Original post by cduffy94
i'm currently commuting but I hate it already! happy to look with others who want to share as long as we can get on and everything

hey currently moving out of a studio. get back to me asap if interested. close to city centre and both uni's. 130 a week for 38 weeks (june 30th end of contract)
Reply 9
SEVERN STREET, Leicester, LE2 Room available 10 minute walking distance to Leicester University and 20 minutes from De montfort Uni and the City Centre. £85 a weekexcluding bills. It is also a short walk from an array of Bars, Restaurants, Shops and is located close to the train station. The bedroom consists of a double bed, comes with desk, chair, wardrobe and is fitted with secure doors and individual locks. 3 Bathrooms shared between 6 people. Message me for details.
Hi,

I have a studio flat available for takeover/room swap on London road, 10 min walk to Leicester Uni.

£575 a month all bills included.
Location opposite dominoes on London road.
New and furnished.

Message me for more info if you are interested.
Hi I am looking for a shared house or accomodation with other students. If anyone has any offers, contact me asap . I don't want to live in studios either,
Thanks, Im a student at UoL as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending