The Student Room Group

Need study partner

i really need a study partner to help me with my GCSE maths ( and other subjects too, like science but mostly maths.) we can exchange advice and solutions on questions and topics that we're stuck on via email. thanks!

I don't mind, but email is quite inefficient. Perhaps whatsapp will be faster? Pm if interested.
Original post by 12sbenny
i really need a study partner to help me with my GCSE maths ( and other subjects too, like science but mostly maths.) we can exchange advice and solutions on questions and topics that we're stuck on via email. thanks!

I would be willing to do that via PM or Skype! (IM on Skype) :smile:
Reply 3
Why don't the GCSE students just make a Skype/Whatsapp group? :smile: It would make collaboration so much easier @_gcx @12sbenny
Reply 4
yeah sure lets make a group on whatsapp.
Reply 5
you can give me all your whatsapp contacts through private messaging and i'll add you to a group.
(i'm not a stalker, your safe:h:)
Original post by umar39
Why don't the GCSE students just make a Skype/Whatsapp group? :smile: It would make collaboration so much easier @_gcx @12sbenny

How shall we exchange emails / phone numbers?
Reply 7
Original post by themortalprince
How shall we exchange emails / phone numbers?

Private Message (you can find this on the profile)
Original post by Personinsertname
I don't mind, but email is quite inefficient. Perhaps whatsapp will be faster? Pm if interested.

why not throught kik?
Reply 9
Original post by umar39
Private Message (you can find this on the profile)

could i be in it? I'll pm you my number:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Kaira1up
could i be in it? I'll pm you my number:smile:

Please PM @12sbenny he is making the group ( i hope :biggrin:)
Original post by umar39
Please PM @12sbenny he is making the group ( i hope :biggrin:)

Just did:u: thanks
So the OP isnt online atm so i was thinking how about I make the group instead? Pm your numbers and once i have everyones i will add you to a group (if OP hasnt already:biggrin:)
Reply 13
Original post by 12sbenny

I'll love to help, just drop me a PM and I'll go from there. :biggrin:
I am biology and chemistry student .
Okk

Quick Reply

Latest