The Student Room Group

Ladies, your thoughts on Asian guys?

Scroll to see replies

well I'm white and my bfs asian...so I dont mind asians but I dont like the chavvy ones but I go out with anyone anyway tbh I take what I can get lol but my parents would rather me go out with a white guy and the same for him I guess
Also asian guys think that white girls are easy that might be why they dont like them either
Original post by uglyslut
Also asian guys think that white girls are easy that might be why they dont like them either

:colonhash: Some do. Some dont

i'm Asian, and I like white girls
well I'm white and my bfs asian...so I dont mind asians but I dont like the chavvy ones but I go out with anyone anyway tbh I take what I can get lol but my parents would rather me go out with a white guy and the same for him I guess

Your parents want you and him to go out with white guys? :confused:
Personally, I don't mind them. I have seen some good looking (south) Asian guys but personally wouldn't date one. Many of their parents are way too conservative.
Any guy can slay regardless of ethnicity.

That's how it is.
Alright guys, stop going on about what he said in his original thread. He's changed it.
Generally don't find Asian guys attractive, but of course there's a possibility I may see one I like. Middle Eastern guys are cool though (yes I know that was a random statement) :biggrin:
Original post by liquidconfidence
Generally don't find Asian guys attractive, but of course there's a possibility I may see one I like. Middle Eastern guys are cool though (yes I know that was a random statement) :biggrin:

You're ruling out the largest and most populated continent but each to their own
Original post by hezzlington
You're ruling out the largest and most populated continent but each to their own

True, but it doesn't matter because they aren't generally my type, just a personal preference :tongue:
Reply 91
most of the Asian guys near me are horrible . ngl
Reply 92
@wass - by why do they always end up marrying an asian girl in the end anyways? and don't just say its to please their parents because that part isn't true. all my asian buddies were the same, dating and screwed around with white girlfriends, some even got engaged to them. but somehow or they other they all ended up with an asian wife, happy as well. i even said to one i thought you said you were strictly into white girls but then he said yeh well i changed my mind about that. they met on okcupid and he did all the chasing!

they're all in their 30s btw. the way i see it, as kids they just want to date white guys/girls but when it comes to marriage deep down they want asian kids with a 'good wife' or a safe deal so settle for an asian spouse. kind of a pizz-take to the white girlfriend they made promises to but didn't deliver on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ribbit1234
Loooool Asian guys in general are okay and chill. Whitewashed Asian guys like u who beg it off white people and think they're special cuz they don't act 'asian' are embarrassing. Get over urself and go back to playing ur guitar

Omfg :lol:
Reply 94
Original post by ELVsLP
@wass - by why do they always end up marrying an asian girl in the end anyways? and don't just say its to please their parents because that part isn't true. all my asian buddies were the same, dating and screwed around with white girlfriends, some even got engaged to them. but somehow or they other they all ended up with an asian wife, happy as well. i even said to one i thought you said you were strictly into white girls but then he said yeh well i changed my mind about that. they met on okcupid and he did all the chasing!

they're all in their 30s btw. the way i see it, as kids they just want to date white guys/girls but when it comes to marriage deep down they want asian kids with a 'good wife' or a safe deal so settle for an asian spouse. kind of a pizz-take to the white girlfriend they made promises to but didn't deliver on.

Believe it or not I completely agree with everything that you've said. Thats unfortunately what happens in most cases, and your totally right, its a piss take for anybody to be messed about like that. I don't have an exact answer as to why it happens. In part, I guess it is to please their parents. Asians families are (usually) extremely tight knit to the point where the parents are heavily involved in their lives even after their kids are married. So i'd imagine thats where the pleasing parents part comes in.

And your right, some as they get older would rather have a culture clash free life I guess, because its easier. My brother in law for example is black. Coolest guy in the world and I love him to death, but you can probably imagine the amount **** that kicked off in my family when they first found out. Now had my sister married an Asian guy like she was "expected" to, things would have been a lot less stressful for her when it came to dealing with my parents and in general adjusting to a life that involves two people of different cultures.
Credit to her though, she didn't give up and they're happy.
I see at least one of these threads everyday. :colonhash:
People will like you provided you're not an awful person.
Reply 96
Tbh I didn't think I would ever find an Asian guy attractive but I met one at college who is amazing in every way and a true gent to me. I really dont care about skin colour or religion (I'm Agnostic anyway) all I know is that he has completely changed my perspective of Asian guys as he has been so kind, polite and funny and I don't know how I would have got over my Grandad's death if he wasn't there

nah man
you don't really mean merely "asian" though, do you. you mean "desi". everybody who says "asian" really means "desi". mainland asia is mostly chinese/indo.
They want white or black dick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending