The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by radel1999
oh my, how proportional

Huh?
30C :cry:
It's literally the worst, they're tiny and it's reeeeaaallly hard to find places that go down to 30 :frown:
Original post by RickmanAlways
12D

Perfect bra size 😍
Original post by milliethemoo
It's literally the worst, they're tiny and it's reeeeaaallly hard to find places that go down to 30 :frown:

Ahh, have you tried bigger bras? You can always return them if they don't fit.
Original post by Anonymous
Perfect bra size 😍

Ha ha ha i suppose yeah
My bra fits fine which is the sad part, I'd be glad if it didn't fit which would mean a bigger bra size! Ah well lol

Let's swap tehe but aw serious your fine the way you are!
Original post by humerak786
Let's swap tehe but aw serious your fine the way you are!

Haha, thanks! :smile: what size are you?
32c... Which isn't that big, but they stick out a lot so look too big on my frame. I don't like it.
Lying to who? :s-smilie:

To people at dates and stuff like that
Girls dont be self conscious about your boobs. Or think guys wont like your cause they arent perky, big or sexy enough. All guys be like
Reply 150
32C - let's go ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE !! :tongue:.

I know it takes time for us to adjust to whatever size we are, but love your bodies, whatever size we area.
Bra's on or off! Slay ladies *and gents*:biggrin:.

You are boobiful - I mean wonderful!:colondollar:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
You're everywhere! :colonhash:

So are youu!! haha
I'm 22 and I'm a 32A I did wanna get a boob job but I'm skinny so I don't think that big boobs would suit me and I dont really care much about my
boob size anymore
32C but I swear they look like an A.

I am extremely self-conscious about them currently, I never used to be, but hey ... now I am.
I am debating getting surgery in the future.

However, I think its really easy to make your boobs look a lot bigger then they are, which I can do without letting anyone down seeing as though I am single and never 'pull' (sorry hate that word, but the brain is too frazzled to think of an alternative).

Watch Fatal Attraction, that made me feel a tiny bit better. It is shocking though so be warned.
I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.

Sorry but, don't you feel weird wearing padded bras? I mean, I know you don't do it to please guys or anything but aren't you concerned that if you took it off in front of a guy, like he'd notice the difference?
Original post by liquidconfidence
Sorry but, don't you feel weird wearing padded bras? I mean, I know you don't do it to please guys or anything but aren't you concerned that if you took it off in front of a guy, like he'd notice the difference?

I wear both padded and non padded and I can tell you my boyfriend has never noticed the difference. My boobs are pretty huge anyway, but when it comes down to it unless it's a bra designed to boost cup sizes, the padding makes little difference to the size your breasts are perceived to be.
Also, if he's got far enough to take off the bra I doubt he cares how big they looked before
Original post by milliethemoo

The cup size of a 30C is equivalent to that of a 32B, if you went to Ann Summers, they'd probably mention that, so might be better to buy a 32B because the cup size would fit and tighten the waistband using pins.
Reply 157
34/36 (depending on the bra) DD.

I used to want smaller boobs but tbh like someone else already said, as a woman you have so much more to offer the world than your breasts. I think it comes with age, as you get older and grow up, you realise your boob size does not matter and has no bearing over your content of character and what you can offer intellectually and emotionally to others.
Hope this helps those of you who feel bad about your boobs, because of the way society has dictated modern beauty standards and indoctrinated us to think that a woman cannot be sexy without pert, plump breasts to offer a man. F*** that, breasts are used for the most natural process in the world - breastfeeding a baby. Regardless, your body is beautiful with or without 'the perfect boobs' (whatever that might be) :smile:
32B, would like 32C but pretty okay with my size :smile:
34D/36C depending on the shop and I still wear a bit of padding because it just gives some more support

Latest

Trending

Trending