The Student Room Group

GCSE results day

The whole summer I have been panicking about results day and that I haven't got into the sixth form. I need 6 GCSE (one being a B) to get into the one I need to get in, I look back on my exams and don't think I've got them. I'm so scared, results day is 2 weeks away and I can't stop thinking about it!! What can I do if I don't get in? As I haven't applied anywhere else??
Reply 1
Original post by Rhi_Carr_
The whole summer I have been panicking about results day and that I haven't got into the sixth form. I need 6 GCSE (one being a B) to get into the one I need to get in, I look back on my exams and don't think I've got them. I'm so scared, results day is 2 weeks away and I can't stop thinking about it!! What can I do if I don't get in? As I haven't applied anywhere else??

Relax, chiil!

If you haven't got the grades you wanted then go to your exam officer and say that you want a re-mark on that subject.
The college could let you off
I don't know but stay calm and be positive. Everything will be okay.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Would it take a long time for the exam paper to be remarked?? Thank you, never been so nervous in my life😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Rhi_Carr_
Would it take a long time for the exam paper to be remarked?? Thank you, never been so nervous in my life😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know. Probably. I don't know ahh
Getting into college isn't too much to worry about, as long as you have your C grades and you are willing to work hard - they will probably be a little more flexible than you think.

For example, my friend didn't get the B in maths he needed to do A-level Computing but he spoke to the computing tutor, expressed his passion to work hard at the subject and he was allowed on the course.

At the very, very worst you may have to just redo a few GCSEs.

Calm down, and enjoy the summer!!!! :smile:
Reply 5
Ah right! It's just the sixth form is really strict and I really need to go there, it's the only sixth form that would give me the opportunities I don't have anywhere else. It's so stressful, i really want to do A levels too! If I'm stressed on GCSEs, going to be even worse on A levels!😅😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest