The Student Room Group

There's a higher chance of guys not wearing condoms if the girl is hot....

Idk if guys of tsr actually get any but I wonder how true this statement is but it was shown in a study that guys are more likely not to care as much if the girl is hot...

I mean, do guys think hot girls don't get STIs and all that?

Discuss. If you haven't used one what was the reason and did you regret it after? Highly doubt you guys get any but it's worth a try.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Idk if guys of tsr actually get any but ...Highly doubt you guys get any but it's worth a try.

:lol:

Condoms are awful. They're tight, give me too much friction and not in a good way. Can't feel jack **** and it's just a waste of time. Makes me last forever but I might as well thrust air.
(edited 7 years ago)
Idk if guys of tsr actually get any

Highly doubt you guys get any but it's worth a try.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington

I know you get some so... Go on how true is it?
Attachment not found
Condom wearing isn't proportionate to a girl's hotness because logically a hot girl is more likely to have had more sex and thus statistically more likely to have an STD. But that sort of reasoning is stupid. I wear a condom with every single girl I sleep with regardless of their looks because as well as being on the safe side regarding STDs, it also keeps you on the safe side of unwanted pregnancies.

But yes, it's a downside that you can't feel yourself explode insider her pussy as intensely as without a condom.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Lawls.

So what do you think? Answer
Lawls.

It's a case of weighing up whether the sex will be worth the chlamydia.

Spoiler

This is hilarious, but seriously I can understand where this is coming from.
Guys just never want to wear a condom (regardless) in my experience
Original post by Hamo2509
Guys just never want to wear a condom (regardless) in my experience

I always thought gus hated condoms with passion and I don't see the correlation between a girl being hot and them not wanting to wear one.

Condoms are awful. They're tight, give me too much friction and not in a good way. Can't feel jack **** and it's just a waste of time. Makes me last forever but I might as well thrust air.

Abit too graphic :mmm:
Reply 12
I think this could have some truth about it. There is a 'halo' effect of attractive people that can (initially at least) make them seem perfect in every way. Plus the more you fancy the pants of someone the more likely you are (subconsciously) to want to give them a baby.
It's a case of weighing up whether the sex will be worth the chlamydia.

Spoiler

Apparently guys don't care!!! Geez a pretty girl can make a boy really stupid. If you don't care about stds hiv... How about getting her pregnant?? $$$$$$
Original post by queen-bee

Oops sorry Bee :colondollar:
Original post by queen-bee

Adult convo if you can't handle it, bye bye.

Jk lol
Lawls.

To answer from my perspective - I never bareback. I mean, it's more to do with not wanting kids than anything, but even if it wasn't for that, I still wouldn't go there unless it was a regular partner that I knew was clean and hadn't slept with anyone else since her last check-up (one of the many reasons why adultery is such a selfish thing to do beyond the heartbreak). I don't want an STI, simple as that really, and you don't know who's carrying what without medical evidence.

To answer from guys' perspectives in general... there are a lot of ****ing dumb fellas out there, if the results of the study are accurate. Again, don't know who she's been with in the past. Logic also tells me that if , say, I've managed to pick her up for the night, I'm probably not her first one night stand if she's good looking.
Apparently guys don't care!!! Geez a pretty girl can make a boy really stupid. If you don't care about stds hiv... How about getting her pregnant?? $$$$$$

if she's not on the pill or using some kind of protection herself I wouldn't have sex. And I always ask about her history, if she's been checked recently and stuff.
Original post by WoodyMKC
x

Does the same answer apply when you're smashed out of your tits with a beautiful woman and you've forgotten your johnny?
Does the same answer apply when you're smashed out of your tits with a beautiful woman and you've forgotten your johnny?

I'd like to say yes, but we all do stupid **** under the influence... in my case though, if I've forgotten my Johnny, I've forgotten my wallet which means no alcohol for Woody :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending