The Student Room Group

How many people on TSR have you met IRL?

Scroll to see replies

None.:biggrin:
Personally i think it would be very awkward if i do meet someone from TSR IRL.:K:
Non. Although I would love to. :smile:
Reply 22
None. It would be pretty weird seeing someone irl who you met on a student forum site
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Really? I thought you had met more! I've met like 30 or 40 in total I reckon. Mainly ST/SL/CT team, but some subs back in the day. We'll finally meet soon :h:

Only met them a few weeks ago too :lol:

2 including you! :lol:

love you! :hugs:

My sister :smile:
Might be near 40 now.
Original post by claireestelle
Might be near 40 now.

40 ppl ?!

It'd be great if I saw 1 ...hopefully !

Posted from TSR Mobile
None lol
Original post by cupcakes87
2 including you! :lol:

love you! :hugs:

:sexface:
Original post by AppleB

dem ankles :sexface:
Original post by Spock's Socks

We started talking on here years ago when we were doing the same degree and then we started texting and eventually we met up and we have met up a few times since and she was even at my mum's hen night :colondollar: we still text every single day and meet up every few months. She's became one of my best friends :h:

Awww that's so beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
40 ppl ?!

It'd be great if I saw 1 ...hopefully !

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were all part of the ST and I ve met all but one of the CT :smile:
I've met AG and know who he is
Original post by claireestelle
They were all part of the ST and I ve met all but one of the CT :smile:

I think I've met more, I win :wink: but seriously, looking forward to seeing you all soon :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I've met more, I win :wink: but seriously, looking forward to seeing you all soon :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't counted but you probably do beat me:tongue: Look forward to seeing you soon too:smile:
Original post by cupcakes87
dem ankles :sexface:

:teehee:
2 well known ones plus 3-4 less active people at an app testing session, plus 5-6 people at my uni who are very inactive but users nonetheless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I beat you though, so nerr :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excluding the people I convinced to join, definitely in the double figures, from meets in the mid 2000s; don't think many of them are around now though. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest