Spoiler

i wish :hugs: x
Original post by SeanFM
I am sure it will fix itself soon enough. :yy:

How? :cry:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
How? :cry:

When you have 9 o'clock lectures 😎😂
I am nearly pooping myself here:cry2: I'm supposed to have a vaccination tomorrow. But the gp called yesterday and today and left a voicemail both times, asking to call her back. I didn't cos anxiety and stuff:frown: Then they called me again just now and I answered, but she couldn't HEAR ME! She was going "hello...hellooo...hellloooo". So I hung up and called them back, but the same thing happened again. There is clearly a problem with my phone as this has happened before when I've tried to call work.
I'm too embarrassed to call again from the landline:cry2:
Feel dead worried:frown:
Just told my mum and she called them back... the nurse is off sick tomorrow, that's all.:sad:

I am SUCH a baby:bawling:

Also, now I'm REALLY stressing about my phone. It's tough being me. Everything feels like a massive deal.:sad:
Original post by SeanFM
When you have 9 o'clock lectures 😎😂

:bawling:
Whyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:
Well, tbh, I think I need the normalcy of having a routine and perhaps 9am (:yucky:) lectures are just what I need... :bored:
-_-
Exhausted!
Did a lot of work today and now my feet are hurting like crazy!!
Argh just wanna lie in bed for a while!
A massage would be nice! Ah well
weight of the worlds on my shoulders
:bawling:
Whyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:
Well, tbh, I think I need the normalcy of having a routine and perhaps 9am (:yucky:) lectures are just what I need... :bored:

:lol: no worries, I'm sure it won't be every day that you have a 9 o'clock start. My worst semester had 4 9:15 starts :lol: with 2 of them succeeding a 6 o'clock finish the previous day. :woo:

If that doesn't look packed enough, it's because it's missing 4 hours on the Tuesday :lol: 2 hours from 11 (inc 1 hour overlap) of languages and 2-4 was some placement development sessions.
(edited 7 years ago)
just a hard life :sad:
Original post by fatima1998
just a hard life :sad:
dw hard times come only to pass :smile: :hugs:
Original post by hamza772000
dw hard times come only to pass :smile: :hugs:

they don't pass.... they are rotating around my head :bawling:
better cus @SeanFM gave me hugs! :h:

:hugs: :jumphug: :hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: no worries, I'm sure it won't be every day that you have a 9 o'clock start. My worst semester had 4 9:15 starts :lol: with 2 of them succeeding a 6 o'clock finish the previous day. :woo:

If that doesn't look packed enough, it's because it's missing 4 hours on the Tuesday :lol: 2 hours from 11 (inc 1 hour overlap) of languages and 2-4 was some placement development sessions.

WOAH your Monday. :eek4: How on earth did you manage that?!
I wonder what my timetable will look like... :afraid:
Original post by fatima1998
they don't pass.... they are rotating around my head :bawling:
U think they wont :redface: stay strong, alwaya remember "One man's trash is another man's treasure" there's people going through worse, who'd wish to be in ur position :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
U think they wont :redface: stay strong, alwaya remember "One man's trash is another man's treasure" there's people going through worse, who'd wish to be in ur position :frown:

but i am a girl :mmm:
no one wants to be in my position trust me :no:
WOAH your Monday. :eek4: How on earth did you manage that?!
I wonder what my timetable will look like... :afraid:

Sit at the back of the lecture hall and tactical nap. :lazy: :goodnight: :ninja2:

I didn't go to all of them on some weeks because I would've been asleep. :hide: you can't really tell what it feels like (it's different to an A-level timetable with similar hours, trust me :lol:) but it's awful at times to be honest, but you get to skip things at your own peril most of the time anyway. Not that I'm advocating that :lol:

I guess you'll find out soon :K: :hide: though that semester (25 hours a week) has been the worst and the only people I know who do more were physicists that got up to 27 hours because of labs :eek4: whereas the lowest I've heard is, I think, 8 hours in a week (but with a lot, lot, lot of independent study), and I assume most degrees fall inbetween the two extremes somewhere.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest