The Student Room Group

How often do you listen to the radio?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
lol, I was just being a little protective of Eminemm, coz u implied that his music was bad :colonhash: Listen to this, a guy called Benzino was talking crap about him and this is what happened :mmm: : I might have already sent u this before :tongue: :[video="youtube;2nfpVQfNLBs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfpVQfNLBs[/video]

You sent this to me! Your really excited about this feud right? :colonhash:
Hmmm :tongue:

R u new here?

In some ways....

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$

You sent this to me! Your really excited about this feud right? :colonhash:
This is from over 9 yrs ago, so why would I get excited about this? It's not about drake! :colonhash:

But I hope Drake v Em goes down! :excited:
Original post by Electrospective
In some ways....

Spoiler

So u had an account before this :mmm: did u get banned?
This is from over 9 yrs ago, so why would I get excited about this? It's not about drake! :colonhash:

But I hope Drake v Em goes down! :excited:

Well im on team Drake. :biggrin: Although i should be on Team Em if drake was being a dick :colonhash:
Well im on team Drake. :biggrin: Although i should be on Team Em if drake was being a dick :colonhash:
Well, I suggest u buy urself a coffin :wink: Do you acc think Drake EVEN STANDS A CHANCE?!
Well, I suggest u buy urself a coffin :wink: Do you acc think Drake EVEN STANDS A CHANCE?!

:colonhash: Drake has crazy girl fans like me. Eminem might win but trust me he wont make DRAKE lose his career. Cause this DRAKE :excited:
Most days I listen to the radio, particularly when I'm in work. I usually listen to Radio 2 or online country radio (Chris Country).

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash: Drake has crazy girl fans like me. Eminem might win but trust me he wont make DRAKE lose his career. Cause this DRAKE :excited:
plz just shutup (nicely, politely said)

Drake started from the bottom, right? Tell me more :colonhash:
So u had an account before this :mmm: did u get banned?

no no

Spoiler

Original post by Electrospective
no no

Spoiler

We all know what that means :wink:
Used to listen to BBC Radio 1 during the day whilst studying, but quickly realised it was just the same stuff every day (for a given week) so no point listening to it more than once a week unless a particular show is on.
plz just shutup (nicely, politely said)

Drake started from the bottom, right? Tell me more :colonhash:

and where did eminem start from? the top? lol
Original post by SeanFM
Used to listen to BBC Radio 1 during the day whilst studying, but quickly realised it was just the same stuff every day (for a given week) so no point listening to it more than once a week unless a particular show is on.

This was why I started listening to Radio 2. I began being able to state the playlists for shows and it was painful haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
and where did eminem start from? the top? lol
No, he acc started from the bottom, unlike Drake, lived in a f***ing trailer with his mum, got shoved in lockers at school (SEVERLY Bullied) Violated, booed just coz he was white and rapped, that's just a lil' bit, that's what u call the f***ing bottom! F*** anyone that thinks Drake was in a more tougher position or has a harder life than Em, yh f*** them!
No, he acc started from the bottom, unlike Drake, lived in a f***ing trailer with his mum, got shoved in lockers at school (SEVERLY Bullied) Violated, booed just coz he was white and rapped, that's just a lil' bit, that's what u call the f***ing bottom! F*** anyone that thinks Drake was in a more tougher position or has a harder life than Em, yh f*** them!

Hahah did u watch the bart baker started from the bottom parody?:biggrin: Why you dropping f bombs :frown:?
Hahah did u watch the bart baker started from the bottom parody?:biggrin: Why you dropping f bombs :frown:?
yh, I did lol :tongue:

For emphasis :tongue:
yh, I did lol :tongue:

For emphasis :tongue:

:colonhash: i dont think the word **** is used for emphasis
Your tryin be a badass right? :biggrin::tongue:
Newsflash your not

Spoiler

We all know what that means :wink:

Spoiler

:colonhash: i dont think the word **** is used for emphasis
Your tryin be a badass right? :biggrin::tongue:
Newsflash your not

Spoiler

:lolwut: Please, I'm not a wannabe roadman/"Badass" unlike.....nevermind.

Spoiler

Quick Reply