The Student Room Group

compelling personal reasons

How long will it take to find out if a application for cpr has been accepted? I've left it late as i haven't even sent it yet but i am worried about next year.
Original post by joecphillips
How long will it take to find out if a application for cpr has been accepted? I've left it late as i haven't even sent it yet but i am worried about next year.

HI Joe, Our currently timescales for processing such documents for CPR is 12 working days. If you have the evidence ready to send we would recommend you send this in asap to allow us to assess your application in time for your course starting. Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Morven SFE
HI Joe, Our currently timescales for processing such documents for CPR is 12 working days. If you have the evidence ready to send we would recommend you send this in asap to allow us to assess your application in time for your course starting. Thanks

I have evidence of what has happened and I was told I need a letter from the my university saying they were aware of the circumstances I was facing to help, I currently can not get this letter as the person I told is currently on annual leave and should be back a week on Monday would it be best to wait and get the letter or send what I currently have now and then the letter from my university when I get that?
Original post by joecphillips
I have evidence of what has happened and I was told I need a letter from the my university saying they were aware of the circumstances I was facing to help, I currently can not get this letter as the person I told is currently on annual leave and should be back a week on Monday would it be best to wait and get the letter or send what I currently have now and then the letter from my university when I get that?

Hi, you can send in the evidence you have and then once we get the new evidence from your tutor we can then reassess the application again. Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Morven SFE
Hi, you can send in the evidence you have and then once we get the new evidence from your tutor we can then reassess the application again. Thanks.

Thank you for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending