:wtf: You support Chelsea??????????????

Original post by ak143244
Booooo! Sorry for late reply, I was praying namaz
Haha, hater! :tongue:

np :wink:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:wtf: You support Man U? Eww i dont know you

:wtf: You support Chelsea??????????????

U support Arsenal?! Well I don't blame you, the first 4 letters of the team u support describe you :mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha, hater! :tongue:

np :wink:

U support Arsenal?! Well I don't blame you, the first 4 letters of the team u support describe you :mmm:

Pft Arsenal is better. Pft We did way better than Chelsea and Man U. :angry: Who tf supports Man U? Is it cause you live up north? :colone:
Pft Arsenal is better. Pft We did way better than Chelsea and Man U. :angry: Who tf supports Man U? Is it cause you live up north? :colone:
I support Man Utd coz I do! THat's it :u: :tongue:
I support Man Utd coz I do! THat's it :u: :tongue:

:yucky::pee::puke::poo:

I back this 200% :lol:
#sotrue @hamza772000
I'm not a die hard lmfao, I RARELY even watch them play, but if I was to root for a team it'd be them, that's what I meant, and atm I think anyone in their right mind would agree that ur more annoying. :smile:
I'm not a die hard lmfao, I RARELY even watch them play, but if I was to root for a team it'd be them, that's what I meant, and atm I think anyone in their right mind would agree that ur more annoying. :smile:

I told u to do so before me :biggrin: So who's trynna be a badass, hehe "Wannabe" much?
Original post by Impressive
missed a point again

urgh same
that makes 2 of us :erm:

Spoiler

I told u to do so before me :biggrin: So who's trynna be a badass, hehe "Wannabe" much?

:goaway:
:hmpf:what do you mean?
:goaway:
:hmpf:what do you mean?

:colonhash: Pft please i dont use the word **** for emphasis
:colonhash: Pft please i dont use the word **** for emphasis
I never used it :colonhash:
I never used it :colonhash:

No, he acc started from the bottom, unlike Drake, lived in a f***ing trailer with his mum, got shoved in lockers at school (SEVERLY Bullied) Violated, booed just coz he was white and rapped, that's just a lil' bit, that's what u call the f***ing bottom! F*** anyone that thinks Drake was in a more tougher position or has a harder life than Em, yh f*** them!

No, he acc started from the bottom, unlike Drake, lived in a f***ing trailer with his mum, got shoved in lockers at school (SEVERLY Bullied) Violated, booed just coz he was white and rapped, that's just a lil' bit, that's what u call the f***ing bottom! F*** anyone that thinks Drake was in a more tougher position or has a harder life than Em, yh f*** them!

lol, I meant I didn't use it in the previous statement :tongue: and that is from a different thread :tongue:
lol, I meant I didn't use it in the previous statement :tongue: and that is from a different thread :tongue:

The queen is back :colone:
Can't see image :s-smilie:-It's on a dating site :tongue:

Latest