The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cluster1
Do ccea release GBs on the 24th like English exam boards do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do release GBs the day before but only uniform boundaries (I think), they don't post raw GBs so the ones they do post will literally be the same year on year. I had to contact CCEA on Twitter to get the raw boundaries for AS exams :smile:

Good luck for your results! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs all the English people get them but we dont🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs all the English people get them but we dont🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's going to be really annoying, what subjects were you doing?
Reply 1143
When are the mark schemes released for the papers?? The only one that i did that is on the website is Spanish but i cant remember what i wrote for the answers lol so ill just have to wait and see on the 25th...
Reply 1144
Does anyone else feel less nervous after talking about their exams or is it just me? When i try and bring it up with my friends all they do is say ''ive failed so theres no point'' even though theyve obvs got back in.
Original post by chemistrynerd13
I know it's going to be really annoying, what subjects were you doing?

Re, FM, triple sci, double eng, Irish, geog

Posted from TSR Mobile
Re, FM, triple sci, double eng, Irish, geog

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck. Hope you get your target grades. What'd you think of the pure FM exam this year. I did it cos I'm in year 11 and doing modules but didn't do mechanics.😊
Original post by RJM1802
When are the mark schemes released for the papers?? The only one that i did that is on the website is Spanish but i cant remember what i wrote for the answers lol so ill just have to wait and see on the 25th...

They have to wait until AFTER results day I'm pretty sure. Normally everything starts coming out after results, only some are released before😭
Good luck. Hope you get your target grades. What'd you think of the pure FM exam this year. I did it cos I'm in year 11 and doing modules but didn't do mechanics.😊

Found it very easy but I think mechanics will bring my mark down, just hoping for that a*🙈 and wow that's strange I did full maths in year 11 and done full further this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Found it very easy but I think mechanics will bring my mark down, just hoping for that a*🙈 and wow that's strange I did full maths in year 11 and done full further this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I found it better than past papers because I didn't actually leave something out lol. I'm hoping for an A* but would be happy with an A. If you think that's wierd. At the end of 4th year (last year) I sat the pure maths FM paper and T3 PAPER because we do T4 next January ahahaha.
Yeah. I found it better than past papers because I didn't actually leave something out lol. I'm hoping for an A* but would be happy with an A. If you think that's wierd. At the end of 4th year (last year) I sat the pure maths FM paper and T3 PAPER because we do T4 next January ahahaha.

That's a very different way of doing maths modules😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
only result im concerned for is physics cuz i need a B and it was my last exam and i cba to revise it :frown:
Original post by RJM1802

Where did you see the Spanish markscheme?
2 days to go guys!
3A*s, 5As, 2Bs

Most surprised about Physics. Really thought I ****ed it up and got an A* lmao, the exam Gods seriously must have helped me out there.

Got an A* in maths after leaving out about 4 T4 questions too, done pretty well in T6.

Biology A*
Physics A*
Chemistry A

English Language A
English Literature A
German A

Mathematics A*

RE A
Business B
ICT B
Original post by jackov
3A*s, 5As, 2Bs

Most surprised about Physics. Really thought I ****ed it up and got an A* lmao, the exam Gods seriously must have helped me out there.

Got an A* in maths after leaving out about 4 T4 questions too, done pretty well in T6.

Biology A*
Physics A*
Chemistry A

English Language A
English Literature A
German A

Mathematics A*

RE A
Business B
ICT B

sick results man well done!
Congrats on your amazing results @jackov ! :biggrin: I got 10A*s I'm so happy!!

Luv u ccea
Original post by T0ucan
Congrats on your amazing results @jackov ! :biggrin: I got 10A*s I'm so happy!!

Luv u ccea

Woo 10 A* club!
well done ^^^ !! and thanks!

what are you guys doing for a-level?
Original post by jackov
well done ^^^ !! and thanks!

what are you guys doing for a-level?

OMG well done you guys. Because I'm in 4th year, I only got 7 results. I got 4A*s, 2As and a B

Quick Reply

Latest