i loveth thou more :yes:

Spoiler

Sorry darling
I must only bring carling
Wine is out of the question
Original post by XOR_
Yea okay xD, I'll be in room 9.

stupid sausages and potatoes ruining my winning game :frown:
Question is: I need to finish blog post (in progress) then play pinta and then watch Sherlock
dunno where more chess comes into it xor :erm:
gg tho, I think i would have won if we continued, cos I was getting into it yaknow :wink: :mmm:

Original post by AppleB
Sorry darling
I must only bring carling
Wine is out of the question

Well I actually prefer diet coke
Because I don't want to choke
On rubbishy soak

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Question is: I need to finish blog post (in progress) then play pinta and then watch Sherlock
gg tho, I think i would have won if we continued, cos I was getting into it yaknow :wink: :mmm:

Well I actually prefer diet coke
Because I don't want to choke
On rubbishy soak

Spoiler

I do not have coke :frown:
So you may have to choke
Or bring a bloke :wink:
Wearing a sexy cloak :lol:
Original post by AppleB
I do not have coke :frown:
So you may have to choke
Or bring a bloke :wink:
Wearing a sexy cloak :lol:

:toofunny:

Have no idea what the two last lines are
:lol:

Wasn't you a horse down? :smile:

see you on pinta.
Original post by AppleB
Have no idea what the two last lines are
:lol:

:rofl:

Original post by XOR_
Wasn't you a horse down? :smile:
see you on pinta.

I don't need horses to rek u out dude :hand:
:wink:
:rofl:

I don't need horses to rek u out dude :hand:
:wink:

Rolling on The floor
Looking for the door
Original post by AppleB
Rolling on The floor
Looking for the door

You're hooked on this :lol:

Spoiler

You're hooked on this :lol:

Spoiler

You're a beauty
Fill my sooty booty :mmm:
I want to hold your hand
In the sand

I'm so bad at this
Original post by AppleB
You're a beauty
Fill my sooty booty :mmm:
I want to hold your hand
In the sand
I'm so bad at this

You're really pretty
Like someone who is really witty
But that isn't very picky

Spoiler

Entry no.15
Today was exciting :fan:
Got there, did some research, only to be interrupted by one of my supervisors informing me that there was some lab work to do!
You may have picked up that I had finished the final design for the injector support thing?
Well now we're making it and setting up the experiment. Issue is, we don't have all the parts :lol:. So the technician and I went through this massive catalogue trying to find all the parts :rofl:
FYI: we are using Stainless Steel 301 for the injector support I designed :mmm:, but in the end, they went with the design that they had the most parts for (which was actually the one I thought was best so :congrats:*slow claps myself* :rofl:)
I got to do some bolt screwing/loosening (wow - how enthralling :lol:) and then I got to watch the Technician use this big noisy drill which drilled into about 3cm thick steel, (yh it was cool :ahee:)!
Then, something rather unexpected happened.
Just after we'd finished drilling and setting up the stuff we had in the lab, and decided what we needed to order from the catalogue, some of the co-ordinators for the Nuffield Placement Sceheme dropped in :mmm:
They interviewed me, asked me how I was finding it and whether I am learning anything. This brings me to the QOTD (Quote Of The Day :lol:)

Quote of the day: "Have you learnt much from the Nuffield Placement so far?"
"Well I didn't know anything about engines before so I've learnt a lot haha"

Then they brought this Cameraman out and my Supervisor offered to perform the Liquid Nitrogen test with another injector just for pictures :lol:
SO I GOT TO PLAY WITH LIQUID NITROGEN AGAIN !
Consequence was the pictures, HOWEVER, when using Liquid Nitrogen you wear this face mask thing, gloves and a labcoat, so you couldn't really see my face a.k.a the hazard area. However, him telling us to pose and stuff was so frustrating :colonhash:

Spoiler

After that, I went for lunch with the other students, there was a new recruit chez nous, she's into coding and is doing a project on 3D printing, pretty cool huh! :yep:
Lunch was egg mayo ham salad and salted popcorn :yum: and we sat outside cos the weather was decent :wink:
Then, got back to work on the report - 23 pages is now 17!!! WOOP :woo: :excited: I can work with that :biggrin:
I got the train with one of my fellow nuffielders which was cool, trains were actually decent and I got home in time to absolutely thrash @XOR_ at chess obvs :tongue: (not really incase your sarcasm detector is faulty haha)
:wink: ,
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Entry no.15
Today was exciting :fan:
Got there, did some research, only to be interrupted by one of my supervisors informing me that there was some lab work to do!
You may have picked up that I had finished the final design for the injector support thing?
Well now we're making it and setting up the experiment. Issue is, we don't have all the parts :lol:. So the technician and I went through this massive catalogue trying to find all the parts :rofl:
FYI: we are using Stainless Steel 301 for the injector support I designed :mmm:, but in the end, they went with the design that they had the most parts for (which was actually the one I thought was best so :congrats:*slow claps myself* :rofl:)
I got to do some bolt screwing/loosening (wow - how enthralling :lol:) and then I got to watch the Technician use this big noisy drill which drilled into about 3cm thick steel, (yh it was cool :ahee:)!
Then, something rather unexpected happened.
Just after we'd finished drilling and setting up the stuff we had in the lab, and decided what we needed to order from the catalogue, some of the co-ordinators for the Nuffield Placement Sceheme dropped in :mmm:
They interviewed me, asked me how I was finding it and whether I am learning anything. This brings me to the QOTD (Quote Of The Day :lol:)

Quote of the day: "Have you learnt much from the Nuffield Placement so far?"
"Well I didn't know anything about engines before so I've learnt a lot haha"

Then they brought this Cameraman out and my Supervisor offered to perform the Liquid Nitrogen test with another injector just for pictures :lol:
SO I GOT TO PLAY WITH LIQUID NITROGEN AGAIN !
Consequence was the pictures, HOWEVER, when using Liquid Nitrogen you wear this face mask thing, gloves and a labcoat, so you couldn't really see my face a.k.a the hazard area. However, him telling us to pose and stuff was so frustrating :colonhash:

Spoiler

After that, I went for lunch with the other students, there was a new recruit chez nous, she's into coding and is doing a project on 3D printing, pretty cool huh! :yep:
Lunch was egg mayo ham salad and salted popcorn :yum: and we sat outside cos the weather was decent :wink:
Then, got back to work on the report - 23 pages is now 17!!! WOOP :woo: :excited: I can work with that :biggrin:
I got the train with one of my fellow nuffielders which was cool, trains were actually decent and I got home in time to absolutely thrash @XOR_ at chess obvs :tongue: (not really incase your sarcasm detector is faulty haha)
:wink: ,
Cheese

Spoiler

Damnn cool day 💖💖💖 you're such a lucky ting 😊☺️😉
Liquid nitrogen FTW :jive: :jive:

Exciting day indeed :fleurdelis:

Salted popcorn tho :fan:

Spoiler

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Damnn cool day 💖💖💖 you're such a lucky ting 😊☺️😉

:cool: 1004.3%
:mmm: well yh... But so are you!

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Liquid nitrogen FTW :jive: :jive:
Exciting day indeed :fleurdelis:
Salted popcorn tho :fan:

Spoiler

Yes
Liquid nitrogen 2 - 1 hydrogen @FireFreezer77 :eviltongue:
it was, :llama: !
salted popcorn gets me around haha :lol:
sweet popcorn is like nah :hand:

Spoiler

:cool: 1004.3%
:mmm: well yh... But so are you!

Spoiler

Yes
Liquid nitrogen 2 - 1 hydrogen @FireFreezer77 :eviltongue:
it was, :llama: !
salted popcorn gets me around haha :lol:
sweet popcorn is like nah :hand:

Spoiler

I can imagine 💖 But that's all I can do haha because I never have a good day with my family or mates 😜
Awhh your so cute! They ain't that good 👌🏼☺️
I can imagine 💖 But that's all I can do haha because I never have a good day with my family or mates 😜
Awhh your so cute! They ain't that good 👌🏼☺️

:yep:
:rofl: :console: I'm sure u can jazz it up, u just need to find ure groove gurl

Spoiler

:yep:
:rofl: :console: I'm sure u can jazz it up, u just need to find ure groove gurl

Spoiler

Fingers crossed 😊 Lmao 😂 That face bruhh 💖💖💖 you exaggerating 😉 But your blessed

Spoiler

Fingers crossed 😊 Lmao 😂 That face bruhh 💖💖💖 you exaggerating 😉 But your blessed

Spoiler

:yy:
:rofl: nah its tru :lovehug:

Spoiler

:yy:
:rofl: nah its tru :lovehug:

Spoiler

How that unrealistic you're one of the beautiful and clear hearted people I've met ☺️💖💖💖

Quick Reply

Latest