:hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:woo: :woo:

Ty :h:
And yep :P

Exactly ! :jive:

Glad you realise it now ! I feel honoured that you consider that I've helped you that much tbh :mmm: well again, you're most welcome, I'm always happy to help :h:

Well now you realise how far you've went, just keep going ! You have to stop for nothing in the world except the death itself. Because that's how you become someone, by keeping moving. Now remember what you've been through your all life, so when you'll be in a down you'd know how far you can go by yourself ;D

Really ? Aw that's sweet :h:
Glad that I helped you, really :hugs:

Ofc I'm your friend :biggrin:

Tyvm, even though what I've been through is still .. Well, going :P but oh well, work in progress, I'll manage to sort that out eventually. Not giving up on my life, I'm a fighter by nature. :wink:

No worries!
Indeed!

:jive: :jive:

Thanks! But yeah it suprised me by how much I had actually done! I'm rather happy with that! Obviously there's one thing missing (getting a girlfriend). You've helped me so so much over the past few months! I don't know what I'd have done without you!
Aww you're so sweet and lovely!

Yup I sure do! I'll do my best to keep it up!
Well I can't stop that but I'll just keep moving forward and being me!
Yes that's very true! Yes I'll remember and apply that to myself!

Yeah! :biggrin: Not as sweet as you! :biggrin:
You helped massively! I couldn't have done it without you!

Awww!!! :jumphug: :lovehug:

No worries! Aw damn! I hope it passes soon! You're such a lovely young lady! Who deserves nothing but the best! So I'm sure you'll overcome this because as you said, you're a fighter!
Original post by FireFreezer77

No worries!
Indeed!

:jive: :jive:

Thanks! But yeah it suprised me by how much I had actually done! I'm rather happy with that! Obviously there's one thing missing (getting a girlfriend). You've helped me so so much over the past few months! I don't know what I'd have done without you!
Aww you're so sweet and lovely!

Yup I sure do! I'll do my best to keep it up!
Well I can't stop that but I'll just keep moving forward and being me!
Yes that's very true! Yes I'll remember and apply that to myself!

Yeah! :biggrin: Not as sweet as you! :biggrin:
You helped massively! I couldn't have done it without you!

Awww!!! :jumphug: :lovehug:

No worries! Aw damn! I hope it passes soon! You're such a lovely young lady! Who deserves nothing but the best! So I'm sure you'll overcome this because as you said, you're a fighter!

Thanks for the support and the kind words :smile:

ITS LUNCHTIME!! :woo:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thanks for the support and the kind words :smile:

Aw no worries!
You do genuinely mean a lot to me! :smile: :hugs:
I hate to know youre feeling this way!
Living Life Partially On The Edge: Wait What!

Hey all!

Post of shortness!

Thanks for reading if you do, if not then I don't know!

But just wanted to inform y'all that work is going extremely well so far!
7 days completed and I'm having a great time!
The work is really interesting, but I've got a lot to learn yet! I'm starting to pick up on new things and I'm taking in information, just that there's a lot to take in and a fair amount of it has gotten lost somewhere!

Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now paying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah!

I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!

So yeah just though I'd let y'all know that I'm getting on really well and that I'm really happy in my job! The work is good and the people are great! Very friendly and extremely funny too! There's not one day where we don't have a massive laugh during it!

It's brilliant!

This will probably be my last post too btw (on this blog).

I'll get it closed in a couple of days and I think that will be that.

Again I'm not leaving, just closing the blog again! This time for good!

Any questions, I'll answer them but no one has any so I won't.

Hope you're all well!

Bye!

PS: I'm saddened that some of my best TSR friends have disappeared :frown: It's making me consider leaving, for good!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 487
Was quite hoping this thread would help me deal with my alcoholism, bad friends, crazy family or post-coke depression but hey i love learning new things and I'm proud of ya :smile:
Extra
Extra

Thanks for the tag :hugs::popout:
Glad to hear you're doing good 👍🏼
I miss talking to you 😥
The work is really interesting, but I've got a lot to learn yet! I'm starting to pick up on new things and I'm taking in information, just that there's a lot to take in and a fair amount of it has gotten lost somewhere!
Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now aying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah! I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!
So yeah just though I'd let y'all know that I'm getting on really well and that I'm really happy in my job! The work is good and the people are great! Very friendly and extremely funny too! There's not one day where we don't have a massive laugh during it!
It's brilliant!
Hope you're all well!
Bye!
PS: I'm saddened that some of my best TSR friends have disappeared :frown: It's making me consider leaving, for good!

wow sounds so cool
and dude, u stick around on tsr u aint gon need a gf!
plus we are always here to help when u need it
rn I diagnose you with 3 cookies and 2 hugs --> :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: + :hugs: :grouphugs: :jumphug:

Spoiler

Hey all!

Post of shortness!

Thanks for reading if you do, if not then I don't know!

Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now paying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah!

I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!

It's brilliant!

Hope you're all well!

Bye!

So glad to hear that all is going well with the apprenticeship, as I said in my PMs. You more than deserve it and I know you will excel at everything that you do. It's wonderful to see you flourishing and enjoying life :biggrin: and your TSR friends will always be here for you!
Btw I'm not replying to the comments on this thread, so yeah
ITS LUNCHTIME!! :woo:

Spoiler

Woo!

Spoiler

Btw I'm not replying to the comments on this thread, so yeah

Ohhh...fair enough :smile:

Btw, I was writing this reply out last night but right before I sent it, I had issues with my Wifi :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Extra

Aaawwhhhh fire!!
Why are you depressed?
Especially over not having a girlfriend

I don't have a boyfriend and I'm happy that way
:u:

I know
Walk outside naked
Hug a tree
And rub your back against it
Thanks for tagging @FireFreezer77 sorry I haven't been around much for a while but hope you have been well :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Thanks for tagging @FireFreezer77 sorry I haven't been around much for a while but hope you have been well :smile:

No worries!!
Its ok, hope youre less busy now!
Ive been missing seeing you around here! I loved our convos! All of them!
Ive been ok thanks! :smile:
Hope youve been well!
Reply 497
This is such a well written post and a very interesting read!
I have just started a blog about graduate life, and the difficulties of graduation,leaving university and returning home. Once I become a little more confident blogging I hope to get the confidence to begin to discuss mental health and support those struggling with depression during this period of their lives.
I would really appreciate if you could check out what I have so far! http://agameofstudentloans.weebly.com
Thanks! :smile:
Awesome thread! this topic is really Good topic to cover as not always, these days even those it is a prominent issue
i appreciate your writing skills....................
Here you are!
There are more posts than what I've linked, just haven't got around to doing them yet.
Let me know what you think! :smile:

Latest