Lol it's an honest feeling

Maybe I should've waited till midnight

Don't you just wax it? I can't see what else one can do... :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xanxus
I like the sound of that...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now that I've got your attention...

What do you think of Tom Watson's comments on the Labour Party members who support Jeremy Corbyn?
Original post by RobML
Don't you just wax it? I can't see what else one can do... :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a lot of effort in itself
And then there's keeping dry skin away, preventing irritation etc
Reply 5823
Original post by Serine Soul
That's a lot of effort in itself
And then there's keeping dry skin away, preventing irritation etc

Sounds like a full time job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5824
Original post by Serine Soul
Now that I've got your attention...

What do you think of Tom Watson's comments on the Labour Party members who support Jeremy Corbyn?

dont know dont care :smile:
not sure how to describe it but feel quite empty lol

and also pissed off because i just found out i have sh*t form tutors next year and because my work experience was a complete waste of time
:redface:
Considering leaving now, but for good this time. No backtracking.
A lot of my friends have left/stopped talking to me so I feel my time is run. I'm not wanted here so I will give it a couple days and see.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Considering leaving now, but for good this time. No backtracking.
A lot of my friends have left/stopped talking to me so I feel my time is run. I'm not wanted here so I will give it a couple days and see.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhh dont leeeeeeeeeeeeeeavvvveeeeeee

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhh dont leeeeeeeeeeeeeeavvvveeeeeee

Spoiler

I feel I need to now. I need to get away from it. Most of my friends have tons and the others have stopped talking to me. TSR just isn't the same as it was when I first joined and when I was really getting into it, it was just awesome, but now everyone has left and it's just not cutting it anymore.

Spoiler

Original post by surina16
not sure how to describe it but feel quite empty lol

That is one of the worst feelings in the world. You never know quite how to recover or what's causing it or what to do. Some days just feel less empty than others when you fill it up with things, whether it's working or hobbies or napping :lazy: :hide: :rofl:

...sorry if that is not the kind of empty you are talking about :tongue:
I feel I need to now. I need to get away from it. Most of my friends have tons and the others have stopped talking to me. TSR just isn't the same as it was when I first joined and when I was really getting into it, it was just awesome, but now everyone has left and it's just not cutting it anymore.

Spoiler

:frown::hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
That is one of the worst feelings in the world. You never know quite how to recover or what's causing it or what to do. Some days just feel less empty than others when you fill it up with things, whether it's working or hobbies or napping :lazy: :hide: :rofl:

...sorry if that is not the kind of empty you are talking about :tongue:

Don't worry that was the right kind of empty :biggrin:

Yeah it's usually solved by all of those things you mentioned - especially a long nap... but then again, what isn't? :sleep::mmm:

Missing someone? :redface:

Original post by surina16
Don't worry that was the right kind of empty :biggrin:

Yeah it's usually solved by all of those things you mentioned - especially a long nap... but then again, what isn't? :sleep::mmm:

A headache for one :lol: if you mistime the nap, or it messes up your schedule or something. Fun.
Pretty upset tbh 😡

I amassed what I thought would be enough good boy points to earn myself a couple of chicken tendies, but then Mum said I'd stayed up past my bedtime and redacted all the good boy points for the day so I get no tendies tomorrow 😡😡😡
Original post by SeanFM
Missing someone? :redface:

Erm... How do u know?
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's always nice to know how people who you thought were your friends actually don't like you.
The joys!

There's no point in me being alive anymore. Literally no point at all
Reply 5837
It's always nice to know how people who you thought were your friends actually don't like you.
The joys!

There's no point in me being alive anymore. Literally no point at all

This point is you're an amazing person with a beautiful heart. No lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
This point is you're an amazing person with a beautiful heart. No lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it's not through.
How am I an amazing person with a beautiful heart?
I've no idea if you're being serious tbh
Original post by mediaya
Erm... How do u know?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your avatar gave it away slightly :redface:

:hugs:

But it's not through.
How am I an amazing person with a beautiful heart?
I've no idea if you're being serious tbh

This site screws up how you interact with other people if you depend on it too much. I appreciate that things are not easy for you in real life through no fault of your own, but.. this is a dangerous place to be when you do not realise it. Of course everyone needs an outlet but sometimes you can have much of a good thing. It's often difficult for people to emotionally invest themselves into a friendship, and someone messaging you / not messaging you doesn't mean a huge amount - it's not something to be read into. People stop talking to someone for all kinds of reasons and you either chalk it off as.. a friendship that doesn't work.. or think about how you interact with others and how you can improve - this is something that I am trying to work on in real life.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest