The Student Room Group

How to go to uni without A levels?

so this year in the september I will be starting my A levels, and I am thinking I want to quit A levels, I just want to go to univeersity, without having to sit an exam end of june,I have had enough of exams in my IGCSE and I'm thinking that I want to go to university, but I just dont want to go to A levels and take an exam, please is there any other way I can do something else apart of A levels and enter university?
Reply 1
Original post by VR16
so this year in the september I will be starting my A levels, and I am thinking I want to quit A levels, I just want to go to univeersity, without having to sit an exam end of june,I have had enough of exams in my IGCSE and I'm thinking that I want to go to university, but I just dont want to go to A levels and take an exam, please is there any other way I can do something else apart of A levels and enter university?

What course are you looking to do? If you don't want to do anymore exams you can do a level 3 BTEC qualification which mainly consists of course work and can still get you into uni.
Reply 2
The exams don't magically stop after school, they keep going at uni and they're way more brutal than GCSE.....just try out sixth form because it's so much better than Year 10/11 and if you don't like it then you should consider other options outside of academic institutions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest