The Student Room Group

What's the best comeback you can come up with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Not even Eddie Hall could deadlift your mum's fat arse. She's legally required to make a beeping noise when moving backwards.

Bmt your mum deadlifts my d**k
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AperfectBalance
I don't even want to insult you its too easy. just look at your self real hard for a second. you see that? Its a failure. congratulations, every second you exist is another second of you being a failure I guess you cant help it, Were you born broken? I don't care and cant be bothered to stay around long enough to find out. I don't even want to help you.
No point in gluing a broken glass back together for it to still leak.

your hairline is yet to return to you after you repent for making bad jokes like that
Original post by mercuryman
your hairline is yet to return to you after you repent for making bad jokes like that

The only joke is you

Rofl!
Your mum looks like Heskey with lipstick and a dress
(I have dead bants allow me)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AperfectBalance
The only joke is you

Ah why you gotta ruin it like that, that's a dead end for me now just like your life
(edited 7 years ago)

Good on you for not being ashamed to discuss your impotency. Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're not a "real man", despite how many women have probably told you otherwise...
Good on you for not being ashamed to discuss your impotency. Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're not a "real man", despite how many women have probably told you otherwise...

Getting rear ended by 59 year old men in the gym showers for proteins powder doesn't make you a man either bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
If you're looking for a comeback you'll have to wipe it off your Mother's face first.
Original post by drandy76
Getting rear ended by 59 year old men in the gym showers for proteins powder doesn't make you a man either bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

oi nah u went in hard jheeeeeeez

ffs I was saving that one up for later though
(edited 7 years ago)
oi nah u went in hard jheeeeeeez

ffs I was saving that one up for later though

The only thing you save for later is the pre *** of the dogs you suck off for 1 quid an hour and a packet of soggy quavers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vela1
If you're looking for a comeback you'll have to wipe it off your Mother's face first.

bmt you're the kinda guy that wears a £300 LV belt and a gucci shirt on a motive with a girl that spent £2 on her outfit from primark

Posted from TSR Mobile

I realise that, I wasn't pursuaded by your dad's advances though so it doesn't apply to me.
The only thing you save for later is the pre *** of the dogs you suck off for 1 quid an hour and a packet of soggy quavers

Posted from TSR Mobile

mate your dad sells coconut crates in karachi
I realise that, I wasn't pursuaded by your dad's advances though so it doesn't apply to me.

Fatality

No wonder he was so down the other day.... You turned him down so he had to bang your sister instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
mate your dad sells coconut crates in karachi

Was convenient as we had to preserve your mums dignity with something after the train we ran in her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Your mum looks like Heskey with lipstick and a dress
(I have dead bants allow me)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marks awarded: 3/24

Examiner comments: It's ok at least you tried, It's the thought that counts
No wonder he was so down the other day.... You turned him down so he had to bang your sister instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeez, first tried it on me, then my 8 year old sister... in his defence, I suppose your arse is probably a bit loose for his tiny cock by now.
Was convenient as we had to preserve your mums dignity with something after the train we ran in her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate, the undertaker fingered your mum behind tescos

Quick Reply

Latest