The Student Room Group

How many songs do you have on your phone?

Out of curiosity, I have 761 🙈

Scroll to see replies

:hide:
1647 :biggrin: not all of them are downloaded though, because I use apple music. I think about half of them are actually downloaded to the phone
Reply 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hide:

Haha, you're doing better than me! I just updated the song album on my iPhone
Reply 4
Original post by wickedisgood
1647 :biggrin: not all of them are downloaded though, because I use apple music. I think about half of them are actually downloaded to the phone

Oh right, mine are all downloaded 😃 I don't use Apple Music!
Original post by Ishax
Oh right, mine are all downloaded 😃 I don't use Apple Music!

I was hesitant to use it at first because I didn't see the point, but I like the flexibility of being able to stream and not having to download the songs because my music taste jumps back and forth so much that I definitely wouldn't have space to fit everything I want on there if I didn't :tongue:
Reply 6
I was hesitant to use it at first because I didn't see the point, but I like the flexibility of being able to stream and not having to download the songs because my music taste jumps back and forth so much that I definitely wouldn't have space to fit everything I want on there if I didn't :tongue:

How much GB is your phone? Mines 64GB and I still have 31.1GB left to use 😕
996 songs xD kpop, metal and game music
Original post by Ishax
Haha, you're doing better than me! I just updated the song album on my iPhone

how is that better?The lack of songs I would actually listen to kills me :erm:
About 4000 lol...haven't got into music streaming yet, I still prefer to own the files :smile:
1296 songs and 39 albums... Not sure how many it totals up :laugh:
Original post by Ishax
How much GB is your phone? Mines 64GB and I still have 31.1GB left to use 😕

I only have 16 :s i'm constantly having to delete things to make room for new ones it sucks tbh
Reply 13
how is that better?The lack of songs I would actually listen to kills me :erm:

Oops, sorry! It doesn't help having more music if I'm honest, I still listen to my favourite songs haha! What GB is your phone?
Reply 14
I only have 16 :s i'm constantly having to delete things to make room for new ones it sucks tbh

Well, when you upgrade your phone make sure you have 64Gb so you can store more music 😜
Original post by Ishax
Oops, sorry! It doesn't help having more music if I'm honest, I still listen to my favourite songs haha! What GB is your phone?

8 i think
wbu?
Reply 16
8 i think
wbu?

Reply 17
Original post by sunnybacon
About 4000 lol...haven't got into music streaming yet, I still prefer to own the files :smile:

Oh nice, I just have music on my iPhone to listen to when I'm on the go etc :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Imperion
1296 songs and 39 albums... Not sure how many it totals up :laugh:

Haha! Music is my obsession 🎧
All anime or game music.
Openings, endings, soundtracks , background music.

Quick Reply

Latest