The Student Room Group

Pharmacy adjustment/Clearing

Anybody considering to apply pharmacy through adjustment or clearing.
Original post by adriankkz
Anybody considering to apply pharmacy through adjustment or clearing.

Yes I am hopefully via clearing. Where are you considering so far?
Yep, I am, although I did really badly in my Advanced Highers and have absolutely no idea if the universities I'm considering will lower entry requirements for clearing.
Reply 3
Original post by apple123456789
Yes I am hopefully via clearing. Where are you considering so far?

I'm hoping to apply through adjustment if I get better grades. I'm hoping to apply to Bath or Cardiff. What about you??
Reply 4
Original post by laddertights
Yep, I am, although I did really badly in my Advanced Highers and have absolutely no idea if the universities I'm considering will lower entry requirements for clearing.

What unis are you considering??
Original post by adriankkz
What unis are you considering??

Was thinking about calling KCL(insurance choice), Manchester, and Reading. However, after talking it over with my parents, I might be changing my course entirely and stay in Scotland where they don't care about my advanced highers haha. Both of them are "slyly" hinting at Accounting and Finance.
Original post by laddertights
Was thinking about calling KCL(insurance choice), Manchester, and Reading. However, after talking it over with my parents, I might be changing my course entirely and stay in Scotland where they don't care about my advanced highers haha. Both of them are "slyly" hinting at Accounting and Finance.

Good luck! I actually applied to medicine but I am 99 percent sure I didnt get the grades so hopefully a pharm school can accept me after I've written a personal statement
Original post by apple123456789
Good luck! I actually applied to medicine but I am 99 percent sure I didnt get the grades so hopefully a pharm school can accept me after I've written a personal statement

Woo! Got a place for accounting and finance, quite excited for it actually. My dad was like "I think it'll be better for you, you never really liked chemistry anyway". You never know, might get them! May I ask why you're not thinking about Biomed? I only ask because a couple of my friends last year applied for med and got offered biomed as an alternative option, because I am assuming you can go on to do med in the future? Good luck though, I'm sure everything will work out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending